• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Brief Comments on the Stadium Loudspeaker Music

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  308
  • Days Won:  0

- I love hearing All I Do is Win, but for God's sake, why can't they start it AFTER DJ Khalid announces his name.  I am so sick of hearing those words.  They played the song too often, too.

- What happened to Jump Around?  That is a stadium favorite of mine and I don't think they are playing it anymore.

- I was disappointed that the stadium music was repeatedly being played while the FAMU band was playing in the grandstand.  Maybe that was intentional but I'd prefer to hear their band and I thought it was a bit unfriendly, too.  Since we were crushing them on the field we should have at least been good hosts to their band when they were playing in the grandstand.

Peace out.

• Content Count:  1,027

- I love hearing All I Do is Win, but for God's sake, why can't they start it AFTER DJ Khalid announces his name.  I am so sick of hearing those words.  They played the song too often, too.

They play it for kickoffs. There were a lot of kickoffs.

• Content Count:  2,277

- I was disappointed that the stadium music was repeatedly being played while the FAMU band was playing in the grandstand.  Maybe that was intentional but I'd prefer to hear their band and I thought it was a bit unfriendly, too.  Since we were crushing them on the field we should have at least been good hosts to their band when they were playing in the grandstand.

Don't even get me started on this... When did they STOP playing???  During PA music?  NO, During the coin toss?  NO, While the refs were on the PA system telling us what the penalty was? NO, While the GAME was going on?  NO

• Content Count:  292

I love RayJay but I'm soo tired of the pro atmosphere with music, etc.  Can't we just let the band play.  We need to take some notes of other colleges and try to get a true college gameday environment.  I'm getting tired of hearing Welcome to the Jungle. 

Alumni and hardcore fans need to learn the fight song.  No body sings it.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I

Alumni and hardcore fans need to learn the fight song.  No body sings it.

Absolutely.

They used to put it on the jumbotron and even then people wouldn't sing it.  People need to get with it and sing the fight song and the alma mater

• Content Count:  2,277

Most schools play a combination of music and the band.  Going just band is old school and doesn't appeal as much to the younger generations.  When we were up at UF they played music and their band.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

I loved how FAMU's band drowned out the speakers  ;D

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

I love All I Do Is Win. It gets a majority of the stadium involved, rather than just sitting and listening

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

I love All I Do Is Win. It gets a majority of the stadium involved, rather than just sitting and listening

"When every time I step into RAY JAY, everybody HORNS go up!"

Archived