• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Miami Dolphins

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Miami will beat Houston, worry about your Jets they play a team alittle better than the pathetic Cowgirls this week. I expect NY to win a close game. When you guys play a good team you will go down in flames.

Miami and NY will battle it out for 2nd in the East. NE will win the AFC East with ease.

HAHAHAHA Dude there is no helping you.  You truely are clueless. 

Dallas is a good team, their QB just cracks in big games vs good defenses.  He will torch Miami because that wont be a big game or a good D.

You dont really believe the Dolphins beat the Texans.  Cmon man. 

Look at your fellow practical fans who are already looking for a top draft pick.  I would be doing the same thing as a phins fan. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jacksonville is better than Dallas?  LOL. 

now is the Jags beat the Jets (possible) they are still not better than the Cowboys. 

Do you even watch sports?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,478
  • Days Won:  13

now is the Jags beat the Jets (possible) they are still not better than the Cowboys. 

Dallas was like 5-11 last year. The team is not a top caliber team, they are pretty equal to Jax.

Dallas was like 5-11 last year. The team is not a top caliber team, they are pretty equal to Jax.

You know they had Kitna playing QB last year right? 

Say what you want about Romo, but I'd take him in a heartbeat over Sanchez and Henne and in fact most QBs in the NFL. 

Guy is a great QB but makes the wrong decision once or twice a year in the worst possible spot.  Tries to do too much at times. 

Dallas is a playoff team.  mark my words

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Blingstein is a troll. officially.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

Ghost is a dork for using the word "troll".  officially

cool intraweb words

So what's the Herm word for "troll"?

Miami will beat Houston, worry about your Jets they play a team alittle better than the pathetic Cowgirls this week. I expect NY to win a close game. When you guys play a good team you will go down in flames.

Miami and NY will battle it out for 2nd in the East. NE will win the AFC East with ease.

Miami did not beat Houston, in fact they got handled by them.  Regina Bush showed her true colors in this one.  A decent 3rd down back.

You expected a close New York win, I guess 32-3 could be close in some peoples book. 

You said the Jags are better than the Cowboys, you are clueless.  When the Jets play a good team they will go down in flames?  they already beat a good team in the Cowboys.  You'll watch them both in the playoffs. 

Its week 2 and the Dolphins are 2 games back of 3 team in the division.  Probably the worst possible scenario for your team.  You deserve it.  Awesome! 

I think its more embarassing when your team technically sells out and no one is in teh stands and the annoucers say things like there are more people on the sidelines than in the stands.  I'd rather my teams game be blacked out. 

Cant wait to battle it out for 2nd place with the Dolphins.  LOL.  Nice season, start praying for Andrew Luck. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

"With the first pick in the 2012 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select, Andrew Luck Quarterback, Stanford"

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Miami will beat Houston, worry about your Jets they play a tran alittle better than the pathetic Cowgirls this week. I expect NY to win a close game. When you guys play a good team you will go down in flames.

Miami did not beat Houston, in fact they got handled by them.  Regina Bush showed her true colors in this one.  A decent 3rd down back.

You expected a close New York win, I guess 32-3 could be close in some peoples book. 

You said the Jags are better than the Cowboys, you are clueless.  When the Jets play a good team they will go down in flames?  egret already beat a good team in the Cowboys.  You'll watch them both in the playoffs. 

Its week 2 and the Dolphins are 2 games back of 3 team in the division.  Probably the worst possible scenario for your team.  You deserve it.  Awesome! 

I think its more embarassing when your team technically sells out and no one is in teh stands and the annoucers say things like there are more people on the sidelines than in the stands.  I'd rather my teams game be blacked out. 

Cant wait to battle it out for 2nd place with the Dolphins.  LOL.  Nice season, start praying for Andrew Luck. 

Meh. Handled is a little harsh. Credit to houston for keeping miami out of the end zone, but the opportunities to score tds were there. Daniel Thomas looked good up until that fumble.

Archived