• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New USF Showcase Video. Thoughts.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  0

Ray Jay is practically in another city.. USF is in Temple Terrace. It is not our stadium. We are renting it...

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

"We pull together and stampede as one"  great line in the video.

• Content Count:  12,293

Much better....a step in the right direction.  The guy doing the voice over is pretty dull.  I would say they should change him out and then we've got a suitable product if they picked the highlights of it for a 30 sec spot.

• Content Count:  1,235

I like it, except for two things.  Firstly, where it says "you don't follow the heard;  you  are the heard" I think would be better off as "you don't follow the heard; you lead". 

Secondly, The Notre Dame headline.  After all these other great headlines, that seems like a pretty diminished accomplishment to list.  Don't get me wrong, I was at the ND game and enjoyed every minute(hour) of the time there, but I think a showcasing of what we are about would be better off leaving that out.  Of course we beat the golden domers.  We are USF.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  223

I found myself craving popcorn while watcing.  Felt like a movie preview. I like it.

• Content Count:  498

I like it, except for two things.  Firstly, where it says "you don't follow the heard;  you  are the heard" I think would be better off as "you don't follow the heard; you lead". 

Secondly, The Notre Dame headline.   After all these other great headlines, that seems like a pretty diminished accomplishment to list.  Don't get me wrong, I was at the ND game and enjoyed every minute(hour) of the time there, but I think a showcasing of what we are about would be better off leaving that out.  Of course we beat the golden domers.  We are USF.

Go Bulls!

I agree, but it seems to go along with the narration.  When they show that headline the narrator says "the experience."    I assume he is referring to the student-life experience, that it must be better than Notre Dames.:)

• Content Count:  4,738

No big deal that the bull has his horns capped. You only see it once.

I'd rather see the Bull goring someone.  Just kidding.  But it would be better.  :)

im in total agreement

Archived