• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Victor's Club

KB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Listening to the Skip Holtz show last night and someone asked what else was on Skip's wish list now that the dining hall and practice facility is done.  He mentioned that he would like an indoor practice facility and seperate meeting rooms for the players.  He mentioned that the Victor's Club was set up to help fund these projects and the money would go straight to football.

Other than the kickoff dinner, which I was unable to attend, why hasn't USF marketed the Victor's Club a little more?  I only know about it because I visit this site and was listening to the radio show.  Why no mass emails or info on gousfbulls.com or mybullsclub.com?  Is it there and I am just missing it?  It seems like athletics should take advanatage of such a big win.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Listening to the Skip Holtz show last night and someone asked what else was on Skip's wish list now that the dining hall and practice facility is done.  He mentioned that he would like an indoor practice facility and seperate meeting rooms for the players.  He mentioned that the Victor's Club was set up to help fund these projects and the money would go straight to football.

Other than the kickoff dinner, which I was unable to attend, why hasn't USF marketed the Victor's Club a little more?  I only know about it because I visit this site and was listening to the radio show.  Why no mass emails or info on gousfbulls.com or mybullsclub.com?  Is it there and I am just missing it?  It seems like athletics should take advanatage of such a big win.

Because it is a secret and you were not suppose to know.  ****, now what are we going to do?  ;D

I agree, we should be funding stuff for Football like a indoor practice facility and we should start a 10 year funding program for an on campus stadium. 

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Because it is a secret and you were not suppose to know.  ****, now what are we going to do?   ;D

I agree, we should be funding stuff for Football like a indoor practice facility and we should start a 10 year funding program for an on campus stadium. 

I figured it must be a secret society, but he did leak it on the radio show last night.  Maybe they are planning something to formally announce it to those who couldn't make the dinner.  I think it's a great idea and great for those out of towners that don't have football tickets and may not otherwise donate to the Bulls Club.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Because it is a secret and you were not suppose to know.  ****, now what are we going to do?   ;D

it is so important to get alumni back on the campus instead of a dale mabry parking lot. 

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Just start the fund to raise money for an on campus stadium. That does not mean you have to build it, it just means you see a future where we will want it. 

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

here is my dilemma now... i want to join the victors club but i want club lvl season tickets...

do both

or choose one

• Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

An on campus stadium is needed to take the university to the next level. I am currently in grad school at FSU and it is so much different here. Alum come into town for games and there is networking taking place over the weekend, which is difficult at USF. We need to get alumni on campus and have them making a weekend out of it, not just a day trip to Ray Jay.

• Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

here is my dilemma now... i want to join the victors club but i want club lvl season tickets...

do both

or choose one

BOTH!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

do both

or choose one

If you can swing both, why wouldn't you? If it's just one, and you're talking club access season tickets, those would be a no brainer for me ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

An on campus stadium is needed to take the university to the next level. I am currently in grad school at FSU and it is so much different here. Alum come into town for games and there is networking taking place over the weekend, which is difficult at USF. We need to get alumni on campus and have them making a weekend out of it, not just a day trip to Ray Jay.

^This X 1,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Archived