• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NBC S*U*C*K*S

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

This was the most national airtime ever dedicated to USF...  At least when they at least tried to talk about USF

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

to ignore that first win over Pitt in 2001 (the weekend before 9/11) is a travesty-- that meant the world to our program--- it may have even helped make us a realistic candidate for the Big East-- and we were HUGE dogs going into that game but won by two scores. That I was there didn't hurt.

This was a good win though- but I thought it was going to happen so it was not as big a surprise as that Pitt game was-- I guess newer fans didn't see that game as a big deal but it was the first victory over someone that mattered.

Mike you make a good argument  but i was just giving my opinion and i didnt come to USF until 2002 so that Pitt win i wasnt around for and didnt really pay attention to USF until i went to school there.

but in 2002 our win over Bowling green was pretty big...haha

This was the most national airtime ever dedicated to USF...  At least when they at least tried to talk about USF

very true.  but what were the ratings? with all the delays and it being the best 3:30 game but ran way into the 7pm and 8pm games?

• Content Count:  557

So back to the topic at hand.... Yes NBC sucks a big fat Irish wang. I didn't even know the game was back on until I clicked on ESPN.com to see that the game finished 23-20. So pissed.

And those commentators were homers!

• Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

I officially hate NBC and the Irish for being deuchebags taking this game off national television very sneakily.  Not a fan anymore.  Time to burn my copy of Rudy.

And those commentators were homers!

since this already had its own thread i will just simply say...YES..they were.  NBC pays ND millions so yes their commentators will favor ND.

Archived