• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rain / Lightning Delay is a JOKE

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

They showed a lightning strike REALLY close to the stadium already ... I wouldn't want to be out there with that crap all going around. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

I will add....the longer the delay.....probably the more likely the locals will blow off the rest of the game and go home and watch the rest on TV. If your team is down 16-0.....some will not be interested in waiting around for 3 or 4 hours.

Whereas all the traveling USF fans will stay because where else would they go?

I am curious as to how full the stadium will be in the 2nd half.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

They showed a lightning strike REALLY close to the stadium already ... I wouldn't want to be out there with that crap all going around. 

what I saw on tv was it hitting the stadium itself-- then the holdouts still in the stands said-- OK-- F**K THIS

I will add....the longer the delay.....probably the more likely the locals will blow off the rest of the game and go home and watch the rest on TV. If your team is down 16-0.....some will not be interested in waiting around for 3 or 4 hours.

Whereas all the traveling USF fans will stay because where else would they go?

I am curious as to how full the stadium will be in the 2nd half.

they might lose a few and we might lose some but the ND fans up there are crazy into it. No way would they leave unless we go up by 20 with 5 minutes left

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

To the average  notre dame fan we're no better than 1AA. WTF would they stick around? The Bulls fans in the house will own that stadium when play resumes.

• Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

To the average  notre dame fan we're no better than 1AA. WTF would they stick around? The Bulls fans in the house will own that stadium when play resumes.

i wouldnt say that... lots of mistakes... ND D has played well, the O really sucks and that muffed punt didnt help.  Ill give it up to USF they have played solid.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

ND D has played "well enough". You're holding us once we get to the red zone just like we're holding you. You're winning the total offense yards because you've had longer fields. If we were winning the total yards it'd be 28-0.

I haven't been nearly as impressed with ND's front seven on defense as they made themselves out to be. They've been breaking contain and giving up the outside, if they keep contain they'll be killed up the middle. That said, their offensive line has been borderline dominant. That plays to our advantage though if all you can do is run when you're down 16 with a half to go.

• Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

ND D has played "well enough". You're holding us once we get to the red zone just like we're holding you. You're winning the total offense yards because you've had longer fields. If we were winning the total yards it'd be 28-0.

I haven't been nearly as impressed with ND's front seven on defense as they made themselves out to be. They've been breaking contain and giving up the outside, if they keep contain they'll be killed up the middle. That said, their offensive line has been borderline dominant. That plays to our advantage though if all you can do is run when you're down 16 with a half to go.

i agree, all these studs on the dline should be dominating... they are playing solid but they cant handle bj on the run and they dont get a good rush. Oline is great on run block, not so much on pass blocking, then factor in crist sucks ass ;D..  i knew this game would be close with ND playing good. heh i gotta be happy with ND being mediocre because thats all they have been since 94 :D

too bad we weren't playing NOTRE DOME

players and fans returning according to the radio

Archived