• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Washington D.C. USF Alumni Association watch party and happy hour info

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

Thursday night:

6:00 to 8:00- Join us for networking, drink specials and plenty of smack talk before USF and Notre Dame kick off their seasons in South Bend on Saturday, September 3!

Buffalo Billiards

1330 19th St. Northwest

Washington, DC 20036

Metro: Dupont Circle (South Exit)

Saturday:

3:30pm-

Specials include half price appetizers, $4 Guinness bottles, $4 draft beers, $3.50 rail drinks and more!

Cheer on your Bulls to victory with fellow alumni and enjoy the game from one of the top sports bars in the nation's capital!

Buffalo Billiards

1330 19th St. Northwest

Washington, DC 20036

Metro: Dupont Circle (South Exit)

• Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

I'm from Tampa, but I hooked up with the DC peeps when I was up there for work duing the WVU game last year. Good group of folks

• Content Count:  92

Do you always have watch parties at that location?  My daughter (a USF alum) is in DC now, but can't make the ND game.  She'd love to go to watch parties in the future.

Do you always have watch parties at that location?  My daughter (a USF alum) is in DC now, but can't make the ND game.  She'd love to go to watch parties in the future.

Tell her about it!  We should have a nice group of people out on Saturday.  For the 2011 season, every game will be held at this location.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The USF / ND mixer last night was a fun time, lots of trash talking going on. Tau.reanb even got us chanting U-S-F at one point, LOL. We had maybe 15-20 and ND brought another 25 or so. The watch party on Saturday should be well-attended and a lot of fun. Go Bulls!

The USF / ND mixer last night was a fun time, lots of trash talking going on. Tau.reanb even got us chanting U-S-F at one point, LOL. We had maybe 15-20 and ND brought another 25 or so. The watch party on Saturday should be well-attended and a lot of fun. Go Bulls!

I had a prior engagement last night, good to hear it went well.  See you tomorrow Charsibb.

• Content Count:  809

Those ND fans weren't much fun though.  Are you telling me ND doesn't have any cheers?  Looking forward to the watch party tomorrow afternoon!   

• Content Count:  100

Those ND fans weren't much fun though.  Are you telling me ND doesn't have any cheers?  Looking forward to the watch party tomorrow afternoon!   

The most anti-social fanbase I've ever seen.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Maybe it's just me, but I had a blast talking smack with them.

• Content Count:  809

Maybe it's just me, but I had a blast talking smack with them.

Details?

Archived