• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dayne Crist to start for ND against USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22
  • Days Won:  0

I agree mama bull, you have good reasons to believe you will win this game. I was really answering his question. I can easily see a USF win. USF is not a bad team, it would be a small upset.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Come on Mama, give Bogan some credit. Love and Sterling may have been 2 and 4 or 3 and 4, but both are not/were not better than Bogan. We're going to miss Bogan this year. He's not flashy, super fast, etc., but, he was a very solid WR. Great routes, solid hands...

... otherwise, I agree 100% ;)

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I agree mama bull, you have good reasons to believe you will win this game. I was really answering his question. I can easily see a USF win. USF is not a bad team, it would be a small upset.

Small upset, eh?  Sounds like you're already doing some preliminary damage control...  >:D

• Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

Come on Mama, give Bogan some credit. Love and Sterling may have been 2 and 4 or 3 and 4, but both are not/were not better than Bogan. We're going to miss Bogan this year. He's not flashy, super fast, etc., but, he was a very solid WR. Great routes, solid hands...

... otherwise, I agree 100% ;)

my thoughts exactly. if things worked out better last year, in my mind it would have been:

1. Mitchell

2. Bogan

3. Love

4. Griffin

Of course we lost 1,3 and 4, that killed the offense. Not to forget BJ was limited as mama stated.

Having said that I have a feeling that Griffin may slide to #1 this year and will help us get by w/o bogan.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks for the insight ND.

On Bogan being the top receiver even with Love/Griffin. I'm not sure about that. He'd be ahead of Griffin no doubt, but Love was probably our top receiver last year.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Mama Bull you also forgot they had to learn a more structured offense. And despite losing our #1-2 RB's, and taking BJ legs away the Bulls had a pretty good ground game.

Archived