• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

With the season starting, it is time to invest in ourselves

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

That's fine, I appreciate the fact that it matters enough.  It's all voluntary.  No one loses out because they can't help out.  I appreciate the help and more than anything that people choose to come here to "hang out" with other Bulls fans and talk about the Bulls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

I am pretty sure I donated within the last year, but I will donate again soon. I also have a concept that some may find interesting or somehow controversial but if the Bulls win next Saturday, I'll donate $7 for every point they win by. I know it's random but if people who can't afford to donate much are willing to do $1 for every point I think it could generate some money. Although If we don't win, I will still donate something.

just donated $21 - worth every penny for being able to watch that in person!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  49
  • Days Won:  0

I will be donating to this site, but unfortunately going to school and paying bills is hard enough. I do the most I can for the Bulls community and fans, i.e volunteering on campus, streaming Bulls games that is in a grey area of legality, but as soon as I graduate, I will most certainly drop a few hundred bills to this site. As one of its youngest users, I come here everyday for all the latest news and fun we always have on this board. I love each and every one of you and the moderators and Brad for graciously giving us the gift of this website. You are all hilarious and you all rock! GO BULLS!

Can you email/message me the link for that? I'd really appreciate that.

I was going to ask the same thing.  I live in Louisiana and get to watch very few games in a season.  Most of them I catch on GameCast.

Done

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

That's fine, I appreciate the fact that it matters enough.  It's all voluntary.  No one loses out because they can't help out.  I appreciate the help and more than anything that people choose to come here to "hang out" with other Bulls fans and talk about the Bulls.

Good seeing you at the game on Saturday even though we didn't have a lot of time to talk.

Archived