• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Uniform Sneak Peek at Fan Fest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

Sadly its probably just the all green, all white, green jersey white pants, and white jersey green pants combinations. I think any other variations involving helmets will be kept in secrecy.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,653
  • Days Won:  6

Are these the uniforms that were in the mysterious pic above?

http://www.voodoofive.com/2011/7/2/2255710/are-these-usfs-2011-football-uniforms

• Content Count:  1,027

Sadly its probably just the all green, all white, green jersey white pants, and white jersey green pants combinations. I think any other variations involving helmets will be kept in secrecy.

If anything I would think they'd roll out the gold helmets and keep the green ones stashed.  I think they're going to show what they have. Nothing spurs merch sales like new gear (winning helps too)

I wont be able to make Fan Fest today, but if someone could take a closeup pic of the helmet stripes I'd really appreciate it. Looking for width and spacing.

• Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

Are these the uniforms that were in the mysterious pic above?

http://www.voodoofive.com/2011/7/2/2255710/are-these-usfs-2011-football-uniforms

No. 

If you guys still can't see them it is:

Gold-Green-Gold, Gold-White-Green, Gree-Green-Green. 

The shirts are similar to years previous by UA, with longer stripe on the shoulder.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

it was a picture of the uniforms. don't know where it went, they were the ones in the stupid video game.

well that stupid video game shows the real uniforms. The new jerseys that are updated and the same as in NCAA 12 are already on sale in the USF bookstore. We are just waiting on confirmation of new gold pants, new gold helmet and green helmet.

• Content Count:  1,079

A while back I emailed BleedGreenAndGold's mock up helmets to Bill McGillis when he asked for suggestions for helmet design's. He just emailed me back this, note the Both the New Helmets and unis will be on display. I'm guessing Green will be out for all to see:

Thanks again for your feedback on the USF football helmet.  You provided some great perspective as did a whole bunch of other Bulls fans.  Got some really good, candid comments, suggestions and design ideas.  Didn't know at the time exactly what we would change...if anything at all.  In the end, we all felt like some changes were in order.

Hope you can get out to FanFest today 4:00-6:00 p.m. to see where we landed.  Both the new helmets and unis will be on display.

Thanks again for your passion for the Bulls.  I believe we have a truly special season in front of us!

Go Bulls!

Bill

• Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

A lot of people got that email.  Wish I could go.  Hope to see pics tonight.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

A while back I emailed BleedGreenAndGold's mock up helmets to Bill McGillis when he asked for suggestions for helmet design's. He just emailed me back this, note the Both the New Helmets and unis will be on display. I'm guessing Green will be out for all to see:

Thanks again for your feedback on the USF football helmet.  You provided some great perspective as did a whole bunch of other Bulls fans.  Got some really good, candid comments, suggestions and design ideas.  Didn't know at the time exactly what we would change...if anything at all.  In the end, we all felt like some changes were in order.

Hope you can get out to FanFest today 4:00-6:00 p.m. to see where we landed.  Both the new helmets and unis will be on display.

Thanks again for your passion for the Bulls.  I believe we have a truly special season in front of us!

Go Bulls!

Bill

I sent the mockups to Bill also.  I just got the same e-mail.

• Content Count:  172

Name one other school that implements a part of their mascot into the jersey and pulls it off so well?

A couple versions of Oregon's jerseys have feathers on them.  Along the shoulders.  Quack, quack.

I wouldn't say they pull it off as well.

• Content Count:  1,027

Name one other school that implements a part of their mascot into the jersey and pulls it off so well?

A couple versions of Oregon's jerseys have feathers on them.  Along the shoulders.  Quack, quack.

I wouldn't say they pull it off as well.

The two best off the top of my head (in any sport), no schools come to mind that do it particularly well.

Allsport-1.jpeg

33-50098-J.jpg

TCU's frog skin helmet was kinda cool.

tcu10.jpg

Archived