• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

we need a tailgate location

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

I just started a thread with info on a big tailgate party we are having if you are interested..

• Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Bud and I are heading to the game, Cant wait. Was looking for USF fans to tailgate with a while. What Golf course is it and what should we bring? Gooooo Bulls !!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

Notre Dame doesn't have fraternities or sororities, but people align with their dorm as if it was a greek thing.  They all set up tables with food and drink outside their halls on game day.  It's usually packed up and gone about an hour before kickoff as most of them march over to the stadium together.

do you have any links or anything I can follow on this? I basically was planning off this angle and if adult bevvies are out then I may need to revamp my plans

I just found out that they sell beer pre-game at the Irish Green set up on campus.....

http://gameday.nd.edu/campus/rally-on-the-green/

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Notre Dame doesn't have fraternities or sororities, but people align with their dorm as if it was a greek thing.  They all set up tables with food and drink outside their halls on game day.  It's usually packed up and gone about an hour before kickoff as most of them march over to the stadium together.

do you have any links or anything I can follow on this? I basically was planning off this angle and if adult bevvies are out then I may need to revamp my plans

I just found out that they sell beer pre-game at the Irish Green set up on campus.....

http://gameday.nd.edu/campus/rally-on-the-green/

Yeah, this is new to ND over the last year or two.  I wanna say beers are $5 or $6.

• Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

I'll definitely have to check that out as well.  The Unofficial Official tailgate sounds awesome as well.  Dhmabuc, thanks for the heads up on that.

• Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  1

Anyone parking at the white lot?

Archived