• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Interesting.....his bio from the Army game

playerbio.image.photo.png

Asiantii WoulardQuarterback

6'3"

205 lbs

Committed to South Florida

Winter Park High School | Winter Park, FL

Woulard is a player whose stock will rise as he gets more opportunities in real games. Physically, he has all the tools, with great size and outstanding arm strength. Woulard shows the ability to make any throw on the field, no matter what the game situation is. He makes quick decisions and gets the ball out quickly with a short, compact motion. As Woulard grows more comfortable with the nuances of the quarterback position, he could really blossom at the college level.

Hmmm

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

6'3"

205 lbs

Woulard is a player whose stock will rise as he gets more opportunities in real games. Physically, he has all the tools, with great size and outstanding arm strength. Woulard shows the ability to make any throw on the field, no matter what the game situation is. He makes quick decisions and gets the ball out quickly with a short, compact motion. As Woulard grows more comfortable with the nuances of the quarterback position, he could really blossom at the college level.

Hmmm

Don't look too much into it. It's probably based on old info. I doubt we'd find out like that. Not dramatic enough for him.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

6'3"

205 lbs

That hasn't been updated in forever. They still have Tony Stevens committed to FSU.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

My prediction. He chooses another school. After a year wherever he is he isn't happy. Daddy can't see him play. Transfers to USF. Your first choice is usually the one you should stick with.

if he doesn't come here from the start, I wouldn't take him as a transfer, but maybe that's just me

Let's see. Acting like an 11 year old stood up for a play date and refusing a player who could bring USF their first conference championship. I hope its only you.

dont get me wrong, I'd love to have the kid, but do always want to be considered the fallback for players if they don't like where they chose over us?

Either chose us or don't but don't try to come back if you don't end up liking your decision, but that's just my thought on this particular situation

Edited by 2000bull

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

My prediction. He chooses another school. After a year wherever he is he isn't happy. Daddy can't see him play. Transfers to USF. Your first choice is usually the one you should stick with.

if he doesn't come here from the start, I wouldn't take him as a transfer, but maybe that's just me

Yes, that's just you. All kind's of factors weigh in to a kid's decision and we don't have the greatest resume since he committed the 1st or 2nd time. He prolly felt like his world was collapsing as much as we did. No matter what he does, I certainly will watch his progress and admire him if he excels. God knows, I do it with Teddy Bridgewater. If he decides to take a chance with us, I will admire his bravery and revel in his accomplishments. Getting all high and mighty about recruiting is not our best course of action right now. playing up our strengths and values certainly is. I suggest we stick with that, with all of these recruits. JMO.
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

Yes, that's just you. All kind's of factors weigh in to a kid's decision and we don't have the greatest resume since he committed the 1st or 2nd time. He prolly felt like his world was collapsing as much as we did. No matter what he does, I certainly will watch his progress and admire him if he excels. God knows, I do it with Teddy Bridgewater. If he decides to take a chance with us, I will admire his bravery and revel in his accomplishments. Getting all high and mighty about recruiting is not our best course of action right now. playing up our strengths and values certainly is. I suggest we stick with that, with all of these recruits. JMO.

look I get why he decommitted but people are suggesting he go somewhere else and he can always transfer back. That's what I was talking about

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

AW, coming home?

247 tweets

AsIantii Woulard weighing his options, says this about #USF HC Willie Taggart, "Coach Taggart is a great head coach"

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

AW, coming home?

247 tweets

AsIantii Woulard weighing his options, says this about #USF HC Willie Taggart, "Coach Taggart is a great head coach"

Apparently he has two other schools he plans to visit but won't disclose those two schools.

Looks like this will be a National Signing Day decision. If ESPN is gonna televise him making his decision, you can forget about him coming here.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Let's see. Acting like an 11 year old stood up for a play date and refusing a player who could bring USF their first conference championship. I hope its only you.

dont get me wrong, I'd love to have the kid, but do always want to be considered the fallback for players if they don't like where they chose over us?

Either chose us or don't but don't try to come back if you don't end up liking your decision, but that's just my thought on this particular situation

We don't always want to be the fall back option. Right now, we are **** lucky to be the fall back option for a recruit of this caliber. If he comes here, take it and be happy. After we win a few championships things will be different. We ain't Florida.