• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

I would say we are pretty much out of the running now. It looks like Woulard is going to go play with his teammate Blake McClain and best friend Jeff Badet at Kentucky.

My thought also, Badet is the type of kid that does not fit Taggarts scheme and definitely fits UKs new one.

** edit - Might end up with JoJo Kemp too who is visiting on 1-11-13

Edited by jvwvu

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

A man's word and his character are one and the same. Obviously since AW cannot or does not keep his word it leads me to believe that his character is in question, in my opinion. I seem to remember another QB named Marve that thought he was God's gift to college football and we saw what he DID NOT accomplish because he did not keep his word either. Personally I hope he decides on another school. We don't need his drama.

Still haven't seen his stats and accomplishments for this year compared to White's. If they are posted somewhere in this thread please let me know where and what they are.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

A man's word and his character are one and the same. Obviously since AW cannot or does not keep his word it leads me to believe that his character is in question, in my opinion. I seem to remember another QB named Marve that thought he was God's gift to college football and we saw what he DID NOT accomplish because he did not keep his word either. Personally I hope he decides on another school. We don't need his drama.

Still haven't seen his stats and accomplishments for this year compared to White's. If they are posted somewhere in this thread please let me know where and what they are.

He's 17 and has a myriad of choices. Let's not get melodramatic and pretend the grapes are sour because we may not reach them.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

Is it a recruiting violation if a "fan" talks crap to a recruit? These people need to leave these kids alone

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

125? I'm taking the over!!!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

125 get's us through next week. This thing now has a life of it's own. AW just said he will probably postpone announcing on the 5th of Jan. Add another 50 pages.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Wow that Ryan Levy guy is a total douche

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

#125BySunday