• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Yeah, he got an offer from a lower tier SEC school. Not sure why he'd want to go to that school.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

He got an offer from Ole Miss and didn't go crazy on twitter about it? Something sounds fishy.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

He got an offer from Ole Miss and didn't go crazy on twitter about it? Something sounds fishy.

That doesn't just sound fishy, that sounds like washed up dead carp fishy. Me suspects AW

has figured out that schools can't comment on potential recruits.

Edited by Bullwinkle

Pretty much.... This is part of the reason I'm leaning toward White. Kid has a good head on his shoulders... is a competitor... but more importantly made a commitment and stuck by it with NO DRAMA. The more I think about it the less I like the idea of a guy who's all over twitter and everywhere else managing this team.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Pretty much.... This is part of the reason I'm leaning toward White. Kid has a good head on his shoulders... is a competitor... but more importantly made a commitment and stuck by it with NO DRAMA. The more I think about it the less I like the idea of a guy who's all over twitter and everywhere else managing this team.

Sounds like sour grapes.

I'll take AW in a heartbeat. He's a kid, he's humble, and he's hungry.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I'm thinking that this has split into two camps. TeamTampa and Team Orlando. It seems Badet and AW are out running around looking for offers and the Tampa boys are looking back home. Big Bird came on board and seems solid, TJ is next I believe and that might convince Dinovo to take that 2nd QB scolly. Those guys really loved playing together in the 7's and team chemistry is an important part of the game. Bet CWT believes that. Big Bird also had a big effect on the recent reoffer of Nate Godwin as well

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/footballpreps/freedoms-nate-godwin-receives-scholarship-offer-from-usf/1267271

Targets Nigel Harris, Richard(richboi) Benjamin and Leon(L3) McQuay III are all close knit members of the National Championship Team Tampa(nice ring to it). Twitter has been hearing good things from all of them about CWT and what he is planning to do. Maybe it should be called Team Bradenton??

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Sounds like sour grapes.

How is it sour grapes when we don't even know where AW is going yet? I too, am more drawn to the seemingly more mature athletes, but I do want AW to sign with us, no doubt.

Sounds like sour grapes.

How is it sour grapes? I've seen both White and AW play in person in game conditions and in my opinion White has a more mature skill set. AW has potential... and that's all it is because in two seasons he hasn't shown much during a game on the field when it comes to what we need which is game maturity and good decision making. AW won a skills contest as well as some 7 on 7 contests. White won a 3A POY and a state championship.

How is that sour grapes when I'd rather go with the known package. All we are going to need our QB to do is hand off to our power back or throw quick accurate passes and make sound decisions. That's White's game to a T.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

Sounds like sour grapes.

How is it sour grapes? I've seen both White and AW play in person in game conditions and in my opinion White has a more mature skill set. AW has potential... and that's all it is because in two seasons he hasn't shown much during a game on the field when it comes to what we need which is game maturity and good decision making. AW won a skills contest as well as some 7 on 7 contests. White won a 3A POY and a state championship.

How is that sour grapes when I'd rather go with the known package. All we are going to need our QB to do is hand off to our power back or throw quick accurate passes and make sound decisions. That's White's game to a T.

Im not saying your completely wrong, but your basing most of your opinion on the teams success. AW had no talent with awful coaching around him, while White was surrounded with talent at every position. Not to mention, theres a huge difference in 3A football, and the 6/7 A level, especially here in Florida. Once again, I still think White can be solid, but lets not discredit AW just because he's causing drama here. The kid is a flat out baller and has IT. We would be extremely lucky to have him on our team. Anyone who thinks other wise has either mentally convinced themselves he's not that good, or just doesn't know football.