• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Doubledown,

Calm down. We all (even Bull94) love AW. He just wants our crazy ass fans to temper their expectations. As soon as this kid takes a snap for USF they will want the next guy.

He is not yet an NFL talent. He is a very talented senior high school qb.

In my book he needs to first sign his LOI. Then he needs to get onto campus. Then he needs to take the starting job from Floyd and Eveld (if he is as good as we all think he is, that should not be hard), then he needs to complete a pass in college with bullets flying. Then he needs to develop. Hopefully along the way he becomes the best quarterback USF has ever had. But first he needs to stay commited and sign that letter.

Don't need to calm down, I am speaking on what I saw as a covert way of being sarcastic. I am well aware of what he needs to do not necessary for you to tell me that. lastly I am making a factual statement about his situation in hs with his coaches and drawing a comparison. I cooler than the other side of the pillow. lol

I wasn't being sarcastic. I understand AW has all the talent in the world. I truly am looking forward to seeing him in a Bulls uniform. I have no doubt he will be an amazing college QB. I just want people to lay off BJ Daniels. I get the next big recruit and the backup QB are the most popular people on campus but just leave BJ Daniels out of it. Kid busts his hump and I'm sure his parents wouldn't appreciate the way people talk about him on these boards. Bj Daniels had 34 passing TDs his senior year. he was also a highly rated dual threat. maybe he didn't live up to expectations but that is no reason for our "fans" to constantly complain about him.

I see forgive my jumping to conclusions it sounded exactly like what we've grownaccustom to from his coaches around town

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Some of you are raggin on BJ way too hard. i think AW is a great recruit and should be a good player. I don't think Geno Smith walks into this offense and makes it amazing though.

I believe doubledown earlier complained about them being too conservative until it's too late. Maybe it's a lack of confidence in BJ, but the playcalling is constantly ridiculous until the second half of the game; when usually, it's BJ leading us to an awesome win (Nevada) or getting us almost there and the defense whiffing every time (Ball State, Temple).

I'm done with Fitch and pray that AW doesn't have to play under the guy. He won't be nearly as successful if he has to

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Some of you are raggin on BJ way too hard. i think AW is a great recruit and should be a good player. I don't think Geno Smith walks into this offense and makes it amazing though.

I believe doubledown earlier complained about them being too conservative until it's too late. Maybe it's a lack of confidence in BJ, but the playcalling is constantly ridiculous until the second half of the game; when usually, it's BJ leading us to an awesome win (Nevada) or getting us almost there and the defense whiffing every time (Ball State, Temple).

I'm done with Fitch and pray that AW doesn't have to play under the guy. He won't be nearly as successful if he has to

BJ does some things well, but he is far from the complete D-1 pkg. It's not from lack of heart or trying, it's just who he is. He is too short to see over an OL for WR crossing routes, TE's down-field and RB's clearing from the backfield. He really lacks touch on his short passes. Every receiver that he has thrown to, knows what that's like. He throws a virtually uncatchable pass in all of the short route passing situations. He lacks accuracy, he overthrows and he throws behind, over and too far in front of the short route. If you can't see or acknowledge that, you haven't been watching the games. BJ can show flashes of brilliance but he is wildly inconsistent. His backfield exploits are often magnificent, but on other occasions prove to accelerate our downfall. He has a propensity to turn the ball over in critical situations.

BJ has done a lot with what he was given. He just isn't an ideal D-1 QB. I think we all have to accept that.

As to AW, we can only hope he becomes the kind of QB he has the potential to be. This staff needs some fundamental changes to give him that chance. I think we will see that happen soon. Stick with us AW. We still sit in the best recruiting cradle in the country. Things can only get better.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,701
  • Days Won:  2

can someone show me current stats for AW ? what i saw last yr was 10 tds and 8 ints.i couldn't find this yrs stats....including completion %.

don't get me wrong i am all fir this kid. he seems to have a good head on his shoulders

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,701
  • Days Won:  2

im just trying to follow him alittle more and can't find this yrs stats

Edited by mjadams

im just trying to follow him alittle more and can't find this yrs stats

gonna text him will post when he responds

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

Visited by NC State and Oregon yesterday

Tampa is way better than Raliegh or Eugene! LOL

Things going better for AW and the team yet?

Visited by NC State and Oregon yesterday

Tampa is way better than Raliegh or Eugene! LOL

Things going better for AW and the team yet?

tell ya like this he can't wait til the season is over! Ready to get to USF on his official and to start college

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

I can't wait to see him in the GREEN and GOLD!