• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

awesome... but that linky no worky...

just tried it, worked fine anyone having trouble!

I'm getting an error message:

We encountered an error processing your request.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I think the reason they didn't show AW more was more to keep the drama factor involved and keep viewers on edge to the end. Remember, that's how reality shows lock in viewers. But yes, as a USF fan, I would have like to have seen more of AW in the 1st episode.

I think it was the drama factor plus, I'm assuming, it would have been pretty tough to give equal time to all the competitors from the beginning. All things considered, AW was a long shot at the outset and the first day groin injury didn't help that.

long shot? Your opinion. Point one It didn't matter what you did to get there it was a level playing field point two saying he was a long shot is to assume the other qbs were so much better not! 3rd point the film was edited after the event was over they could have presented it however they wanted. 4 AW missed only 20 min of the end of the first day that's it. His performance was literally far superior than any other qbs. Not just saying that but film don't lie. Stay tuned gonna post uncut throws of some of them

nobody on the show was a longshot. they wouldn't have been there if the coaches didn't think they had the talent to be great. AW did great and I'm excited to see him play next year.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I think the reason they didn't show AW more was more to keep the drama factor involved and keep viewers on edge to the end. Remember, that's how reality shows lock in viewers. But yes, as a USF fan, I would have like to have seen more of AW in the 1st episode.

I think it was the drama factor plus, I'm assuming, it would have been pretty tough to give equal time to all the competitors from the beginning. All things considered, AW was a long shot at the outset and the first day groin injury didn't help that.

long shot? Your opinion. Point one It didn't matter what you did to get there it was a level playing field point two saying he was a long shot is to assume the other qbs were so much better not! 3rd point the film was edited after the event was over they could have presented it however they wanted. 4 AW missed only 20 min of the end of the first day that's it. His performance was literally far superior than any other qbs. Not just saying that but film don't lie. Stay tuned gonna post uncut throws of some of them

nobody on the show was a longshot. they wouldn't have been there if the coaches didn't think they had the talent to be great. AW did great and I'm excited to see him play next year.

Don't take it too hard, Mr. Woulard. ESPN set the stage to make Asiantii seem to be a long shot after the first episode.

Asiantii will have plenty of opportunity to show how great a lot of us believe he will be.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Google" elite 11 fox" you should be able to see the qbs in search results

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Don't get me wrong thankful just making an observation in comparison to 2011

Mr. Woulard, any way to work on AW's favorite football team on his facebook? Can I get a "go Bulls?" :GoBulls::iconic_u_black::GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

They played up that kid Zack Greenlee to be quite the long shot. Narrator kept refrencing how he was the only noncomitted QB of the bunch, and that his only offer was Fresno State. Even that kid got more on-air time than AW.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

It's kind of obvious that ESPN is blackballing the Big East Conference every chance they get. After the last half year of biased negative reporting they really have a lot of people believing all of that pablum. Don't worry, we will have all that fixed by 2013 just in time for the AW Show.