• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Watching the show tonight, thought of Skip and the other coaches bursting at the seams to talk about AW to anybody and everybody but not being able to ... B)

At least Holtz had some great things to say about D'vario Montgomery in practice. He is wearing #17 which is the old number for Sterling Griffin. Free picture of him from 247. Next year at this time, we'll get a picture of the two of them playing together.

598215.jpg

I hope to see him that far ahead of everyone in his time here.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Man he does no look like a freshman

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

D'Vario Montgomery is my favorite amongst all the newcomers to the program, whether we're talking about 2013 recruits or 2012 recruits, guys that are just showing up now, etc.

Unless Andre Davis qualifies in that group. I really look forward to seeing him.

But D'Vario is the one guy in all the mix I will be looking out for in the NFL Draft (thus far).

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957

I was under the impression that Asiantii only missed the final parts of the first day of practice. But on the show they said he missed "most" of the day. Weird.

Also was nice to see on second day when Trent Dilfer recapped to the group the two things that stood out to him on the day, the first was Asiantii Woulard coming back off his groin injury, throwing the hell out of the ball, and I think he specifically cited that Asiantii had the most energy out there. The second was the little 'test' he gave that one Michigan commit with the big arm.

Riley Ferguson's coming back in the evening and throwing in 7 on 7 even after his thumb made his throwing hand useless in the morning session...that was impressive. I thought Whitfield brought up the exact right point...this guy only has one vote for the Elite 11 after what he's gone through and overcome with his thumb? Really?

I know some would say same should apply to Asiantii's groin and that's true to an extent but from what I saw of Ferguson's thumb injury that looked worse to me, couldn't even grip the ball. He tried to throw and the ball came out like wet cat.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Watching the show tonight, thought of Skip and the other coaches bursting at the seams to talk about AW to anybody and everybody but not being able to ... B)

At least Holtz had some great things to say about D'vario Montgomery in practice. He is wearing #17 which is the old number for Sterling Griffin. Free picture of him from 247. Next year at this time, we'll get a picture of the two of them playing together.

598215.jpg

I hope to see him that far ahead of everyone in his time here.

He looks huge. Who's the DB hopelessly chasing him?

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Looks like #4? Bivins?

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924

Looks like #4? Bivins?

Bivins dreads comes out of his helmet, I think this is Josh Brown

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Looks like #4? Bivins?

Bivins dreads comes out of his helmet, I think this is Josh Brown

Whoever he is, he is beat.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936

I just watched the Elite 11 for the 2nd time tonight...can't wait to see AW in next weeks episode! I am so excited he is going to be wearing the green and gold in 2013