• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Not really trying to make excuses, because he is gonna have a lot more of this coming up and during CFB season. But, I suspect, That AW has never traveled too much and between being away from home so much and the mental stress of the recruiting process(my God) maybe after he made his commit. He just kind of collapsed and coasted thru this one. I mean, now that he knows where he's going, knows he has a season coming up and has all that schedule behind him a little let down in a 17 year old. Isn't really that unexpected. Remember, despite his physical attributes, he is still a very young man.I've watched enough of his film to know this was an aberration. I also know he's going to have to get tough and ready for the "jump". From what I've seen and what I've heard from some major talent evaluators, they are not that concerned. Basically what I am saying is, maybe he just got a little to caught up in the process. Gotta learn from it, and move on.

Can't wait to see what he does at IMG this Sat if we don't get rained out. Gonna be fun if he shows up as usual.

Clear skies this weekend.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

He was probably just over thinking everything trying to impress the coach. He was probably thinking about his release form, timing, footwork, where to hit the receiver, and coaches instruction all at the same time and it just wasn't coming together.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

He was probably just over thinking everything trying to impress the coach. He was probably thinking about his release form, timing, footwork, where to hit the receiver, and coaches instruction all at the same time and it just wasn't coming together.

no it was definitely not that there was no determination in his throws or enthusiasm in his body language .

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

I didn't see a thread about this kid but know he's been talked about but I think Kurt Benkert is a great backup option. After watching his junior highlight films he seemed like he has potential, his arm isn't amazing but seems more like a player with moxey. He never really had to scramble with that offense but it seems like if necessary he could. I have to complement him on his highlight music taste as well, not sure who the band was but nice change from your normal Lil'weezy. Don't get me wrong I like Young Carter but not when you watch highlight reels be different and unique. Just an outside observation looking in. No disrespect to you Asiantii, as I have stood up for you I just feel he is a good choice for competition and any great athlete wants competition. Especially when your not second to anyone, obviously you know that answer as we are all expecting big things from you in 2013!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

Also is #3 still available? If so we need to get him, he reminds me of Fisher and I loved watching a player like that run w/ the ball! You never knew when to count him out, you'd look down in frustration and then all of a sudden he'd bounce out for another 15 yards and a first down! Maybe it was just a couple of plays that stood out to me, who knows he might have been a senior that yr?

http://m.facebook.co...d09889f5fabd42b

let me know if you can open this if not gonna make him a fan page this weekend

couldn't open.

#3 DShea Taylor should have been the #1 running back!! 100meter and 4x100 meter sprinter tough fast and quick was a senior last year. If you followed WP football at all you saw we had 0 running game last year coaches refused to give him the green light or much pt at all reasons....he wasnt in the their clique. AW went like 22 for 26 and approx 300 yrds passing all together we had like 47 yards rushing between 3 backs #3 got maybe 4 touches

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

no it was definitely not that there was no determination in his throws or enthusiasm in his body language .

Don't be too rough. Even the best have bad days. But you are right that he controls how much enthusiasm he brings.

To paraphrase coach Holtz, your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.