• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

[media=]

Wow, a QB that can actually complete passes over the middle. Me likey!

Well without 2 rows of moving 6.5' boulders i should hope so. I do like the way he tracks to the right and throws to the left. If he's already doing that with consistency then that's impressive.

Edited by usfbullrider

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

[media=]

Wow, a QB that can actually complete passes over the middle. Me likey!

Well without 2 rows of moving 6.5' boulders i should hope so. I do like the way he tracks to the right and throws to the left. If he's already doing that with consistency then that's impressive.

+1 on that. But the multiple reads are pretty impressive for a HS kid. He is going to 2nd and 3rd reads on a lot of these plays.And he is finding the open receivers when he does.

And then the cryptic statement(come buy a subscription) from Newberg Update: #USF's chances at landing QB Asiantii Woulard could hinge on it what happens tomorrow.

It's still a long way until either Dec or Feb.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

"@KeithRIVALS: Just spoke with QB Ryan Buchanan. Didn't give any hints about tomorrow's pick. Said he was relieved to have process over. #OleMiss #Florida"

I'd guess.. If that kid picks Ole Miss, Woulard might be in line for a UF offer.

UF is still loaded with young QBs, so who knows.

"@KeithRIVALS: Just spoke with QB Ryan Buchanan. Didn't give any hints about tomorrow's pick. Said he was relieved to have process over. #OleMiss #Florida"

I'd guess.. If that kid picks Ole Miss, Woulard might be in line for a UF offer.

UF is still loaded with young QBs, so who knows.

fyi, after the UF visit

http://www.gatorcountry.com/football_recruiting/article/qb_ryan_buchanan_enjoys_florida_visit/14342

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

ORLANDO, Fla. -- If quarterback Asiantii Woulard

(Winter Park, Fla./Winter Park) has his way, everything that happens in Las Vegas will be seen by coaches and scouts across the nation.

Woulard will be heading west for the final Elite 11 regional after receiving a call from former NFL quarterback Trent Dilfer.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

If Buchanan goes UF then we're sitting pretty good for Woulard.... if he goes to Ole Miss then UF will offer Woulard and he'll commit to UF... simple as that.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Ole Miss is SEC and they're after AW pretty hard. Buchanan will go Ole Miss but they are taking two in 2013. AW will never commit to UF. Not a good QB situation there.

Ole Miss is SEC and they're after AW pretty hard. Buchanan will go Ole Miss but they are taking two in 2013. AW will never commit to UF. Not a good QB situation there.

Man, have you been to Mississippi before? yikes! we gotta get a little credit for location. Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Man, have you been to Mississippi before? yikes! we gotta get a little credit for location.

If you are talking about 98% of MS, you are correct ... however, Oxford MS, where Ole Miss is located, is a pretty nice little town. The Ole Miss campus is one of the true gems of the SEC.