• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fountain Lady might sue

Rizman

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Lady walking with her phone texting falls into a Mall fountain and she hires a attorney to sue.  Now this is one dumb ass attorney.  What a jackhole. 

http://abovethelaw.com/2011/01/potential-lawsuit-of-the-day-fountain-lady-compounds-her-embarrassment-by-suing-the-mall/fountain-lady-cathy-cruz-marrero-james-polyak/

She says the fountain could have been empty or a bus could have hit her.  Hello fountain lady, no buses are in the mall.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

She says the fountain could have been empty or a bus could have hit her.  Hello fountain lady, no buses are in the mall.

It could have been one of the trains that the little kids ride around the mall that could have hit her.  That is a vehicle that does cruise around the mall.  >:D

Seriously though, that is some funny violation.  She's lucky she fell into water.  The attorney thinks he's going to get some publicity from this.  The video was taken in a public place, not in the privacy of a home or anything.  She has no physical injuries to claim.  I'm not sure what grounds she has to sue on. 

Thanks for posting this ... I had not previously seen this video.  :D

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Actually, I have to take that back ... just watched the video on YouTube, no doubt it was mall security that took video with a phone or camera from the security footage, since they had the multiple angles.  I do think that the mall should issue an apology to the lady, but it's pretty ludicrous for her to demand any sort of payment.  It was her mistake, not the mall's, and if she was wanting someone to come over and ask if she was ok, she sure didn't stick around long enough for them to do it. 

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Lady walking with her phone texting falls into a Mall fountain and she hires a attorney to sue.  Now this is one dumb *** attorney.  What a jackhole. 

http://abovethelaw.com/2011/01/potential-lawsuit-of-the-day-fountain-lady-compounds-her-embarrassment-by-suing-the-mall/fountain-lady-cathy-cruz-marrero-james-polyak/

anyone that supported our 2 invasions

bush one and two

the bailout

the wind baggers

cant call anyone else a jackhole

Lady walking with her phone texting falls into a Mall fountain and she hires a attorney to sue.  Now this is one dumb *** attorney.  What a jackhole. 

bush one and two

the bailout

the wind baggers

You are so sensitive.  It was not at you, but the jackhole attorney representing her.  She fell in the fountain by not paying attention, so it must be the mall's fault. 

What does Bush and wars have the **** to do with this...

:Duh

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

smazza could you see this case being won?

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

bush one and two

the bailout

the wind baggers

You are so sensitive.  It was not at you, but the jackhole attorney representing her.  She fell in the fountain by not paying attention, so it must be the mall's fault. 

What does Bush and wars have the **** to do with this...

:Duh

i am sensitive and i knew it wasnt directed at me

you love to call names!!!

Calling a unknown attorney a name is akin to calling a a Tea Party member a name.

I guess her case will rest on just how clueless the jury is.

Archived