• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

University of South Florida Athletic Facility Master Plan Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

Lastly, Policy 8.2.3, directing a feasibility study for the development of a new stadium on campus, has not been

completed. Implementation of all other objectives and policies are currently ongoing.

Notice it does not say the sport.

wouldn't football be the only remaining sport, though, without a stadium on campus?  i may counting incorrectly.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,708
  • Days Won:  424

Lastly, Policy 8.2.3, directing a feasibility study for the development of a new stadium on campus, has not been

completed. Implementation of all other objectives and policies are currently ongoing.

wouldn't football be the only remaining sport, though, without a stadium on campus?  i may counting incorrectly.

http://news.usf.edu/article/templates/?a=3284

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Somebody is a little late with the OCS news:

When do we start "Quidditch" OCS discussions ?

>:D

untitled22.png

As you wish...

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Doesn't look like it leaves much room for parking, unless they demolish the fields on the east end.  Hard to tell from this picture, but perhaps there is open space across Holly (north).

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Doesn't look like it leaves much room for parking, unless they demolish the fields on the east end.  Hard to tell from this picture, but perhaps there is open space across Holly (north).

A new OCS would not need designated parking.  Yeah, maybe some of the nearby lots would be reserved for donors, but the rest of campus would then become available parking.  Go to FSU, UF, and hell even UCF, parking is all over campus.  I tailgated with some buds in Orlando last fall and we set up camp right in a field next to the honors college.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,708
  • Days Won:  424

untitled22.png

As you wish...

Come on, man ... that was over two months ago ... I don't remember what I had for breakfast this morning .. but I do remember now that you reposted ... Dual purpose stadium, perhaps?

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

untitled22.png

As you wish...

Come on, man ... that was over two months ago ... I don't remember what I had for breakfast this morning .. but I do remember now that you reposted ... Dual purpose stadium, perhaps?

That just shows how little of a fan you truly are

:D

Archived