• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami 2012??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I know this is WAAAAAAAAY early but I live to skate under the radar and avoid paying out the nose for hefty hotel prices... can anyone recommend any good hotels that they have stayed at while down in Miami last season.

Since I am not going to Notre Dame I looking ahead to 2012 and a possible Bulls bowl roadie this year...

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Also before someone zing's me I have looked through the boards and have found a bunch of pontificating about hotels...

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=72789.10

I am looking for feedback about where to stay and where not to stay... I recon that I should be able to book around July of this year for next years game.

Early Bull keeps his cash...

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

well if you dont wanna drive and/or know some one down there spirit airlines has flights from tampa to ft lauderdale at $20 each way,,,cheaper than me driving down there fuel alone.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

We stayed at a Residence Inn west of the stadium along I-75.  Paper thin walls and a noisy place.  Won't stay there next time.

• Content Count:  9,038

well if you dont wanna drive and/or know some one down there spirit airlines has flights from tampa to ft lauderdale at $20 each way,,,cheaper than me driving down there fuel alone.

It may be cheaper, but I doubt it saves you any time.  By the time you drive to the airport, park your car, go through security, get boarded, land, find transportation and what not, you could've driven the short 3-4 hours down.

My wife and I stayed at a Hampton Inn in Coconut Grove for the FIU game.  We got a good deal where it was under $100.00 a night.  Very nice hotel.

• Content Count:  3,097

Last season I drove down and back to Miami from New Port Richey and I will never do that again.  It was fun to be there, but the 5 hour drive home was no fun after the game.

Archived