• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hang in there RMC... Congrats Seth!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

We're getting closer by the game... I have faith we'll pull some more wins this season in C-USA.

On another note, Seth got his second win in the ACC tonight vs NC State! Many of us didn't think it would happen for him this season... so kudos to you Coach.

Here's hoping both schools go on a long winning streak!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=250190259&confId=2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

I thought it was ironic that our game was supposed to be on sunshine and everywhere but Tampa I was told the VaTech game was on sushine. On a night when USF loses because it cannot hit free throws Seth wins on Sunhine when were supposed to be on tv

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Seth McClung is now playing college baseball?

I guess playing in the ACC pays better than the Devil Rays.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

Jewbull - it was not our inability to hit free throws.....we hit 76% which would've been good enough to be ranked in the top 5 FT shooting teams in the country last season.

What killed us was not getting calls on our own court.  You simply can't beat someone when they mad more FT's than your home court team attempted.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

Even more ironic, an error at the free throw line for Va Tech almost cost Seth the game. With 1.6 secs left, all the guy had to do was clang one of the rim and he missed the rim completely.

Guest wildrover

Why should anyone here care if Va Tech goes on a long winning streak?  Unless of course you are an alumni, I don't see the logic.  I'll play the game though, Heres hoping USF pulls some more wins out and Colorado State gets on a roll  ::)

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I talked to him at the beginning of the season, and he said this season was going to be a huge struggle for VaTech (two wins in the ACC would be a big push). To see a friend of many of us here (not everyone) get off to a decent start, it's a feel good story. At one point or another, most of us were happy to have Seth in our corner. If VaTech played us today, I would hope we would win... no questions asked. I would hound Seth on the sidelines throughout the game like we do every other coach. It's part of the game... but afterwords, I'd wish him and his family well. It's out of respect for someone who tried bettering USF at one point in their lives.

That's it... now lets get our second win in conference versus Houston so the fans will keep coming. Another home loss could be tragic at this juncture for the SBC.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

No, we don't need an ACC board, we just need to move this post off this board.  I see recruiting threads being moved to the recruiting board, so since this thread has nothing to do with USF, it too should be moved.

Seth is gone, get over it...