• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Could be the WORST D-III B-Ball team.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Is it coaching? Or do we have the dumbest set of basketball players? I haven't seen such BAD basketball since watching the 8 and under all girls basketball team.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE FORFIET THE REST OF THE SEASON!! PLEASE!!!

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

The problem with USF basketball is:

a) coaching

B) players

c) facilities

d) all of the above

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

The problem with USF basketball is:

a) coaching

B) players

c) facilities

d) all of the above

Well the HC and the players go hand an hand. The facilities is an issue but not to the degree of the first two. It wouldn't hurt me if Coach Cox took over before the season ends on an intern bases. He is up for the Wyoming job and he did win a JC National title. He is regarded as a good floor coach and teaches the flex offense which I think is the better more suited offensive system for this team to run. I mean if it wasn't for Coach Cox bringing in Poland and Robertson, we would be even worse if that is even possible to believe.

• Content Count:  1,482

Did you honestly think there would be no drop off after Dojo and Howard left? Seriously?

Heath has improved his wins in every one of his years he's been here, except this one. And with the talent lost last year, it was inevitable that we would drop off some.

Yes something needs to be done, but all of you who say we need to clean house and get new players are just retarded.

Heath needs to change his system up to adapt to the strengths of the team, which obviously isn't point guard play. A more up tempo offense would probably help this. Defense is solid. We're holding some of the best teams in the country between 50-65 points which is good.

An offensive system change is what's needed, not firing everybody and kicking everyone off the team. That's just ******* stupid

Go Bulls 

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

We still have a better conference record than UCF  8-)

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Did you honestly think there would be no drop off after Dojo and Howard left? Seriously?

Heath has improved his wins in every one of his years he's been here, except this one. And with the talent lost last year, it was inevitable that we would drop off some.

Yes something needs to be done, but all of you who say we need to clean house and get new players are just retarded.

Heath needs to change his system up to adapt to the strengths of the team, which obviously isn't point guard play. A more up tempo offense would probably help this. Defense is solid. We're holding some of the best teams in the country between 50-65 points which is good.

An offensive system change is what's needed, not firing everybody and kicking everyone off the team. That's just ******* stupid

Go Bulls 

Hey, Hey I like that. Unfortunately I was wrong this time. Normally Heath doesn't wait this long to change his system after seeing it won't work. I said he would do so after a few games into the BE season but he hasn't so far and at this point it just will not happen. However a coaching change is needed and more then likely will happen after next season since I've become convinced Woolard will give Heath another season even though to me it is just prolonging the inevitable. Same PG is back and something tells me a couple of players won't be. It's definitely not much immediate help coming for next season with the current recruiting class signed by Heath.

They make the MOST basic basketball mistakes. They can't dribble a freakin ball. I knew they would have a drop off with some key guys gone. But ****, like the guy on the movie Dodgeball. It's like watching a bunch of retards hump a door knob.

• Content Count:  2,923

Poor Guard Play Again.  Heath has to do a better job of recruiting quality guards, I can't believe the Bulls don't have a solid leadership at the point guard position.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

So, I know someone looking to play D-II bball... I'm thinking he might have an easier time trying to latch on at USF.

Archived