• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another moderator discussion

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

why did this (my seperate thread with tbo article) get moved to this forum and merged with an old topic about him potentially coming here?

our mods are a joke.  it is the OFF SEASON and we have an article for a major news source (no disrepect to scout or rivals but there is always a lot of "speculation" on those sites)

not everyone reads this board and here we have a major talent (from Tampa none the less) saying he is coming to USF and it gets moved to the "prospects and potential recruits" board??

WOW.  use better judgement and maybe a little bit of objective thinking.

no wonder i dont participate around here much anymore.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

why did this (my seperate thread with tbo article) get moved to this forum and merged with an old topic about him potentially coming here?

our mods are a joke.  it is the OFF SEASON and we have an article for a major news source (no disrepect to scout or rivals but there is always a lot of "speculation" on those sites)

not everyone reads this board and here we have a major talent (from Tampa none the less) saying he is coming to USF and it gets moved to the "prospects and potential recruits" board??

Care for a little cheese with that Whine?  ::)

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

probably because it was already in the "Old" thread that had been updated all weekend....they usually let it sit on the main board for a little bit, but when it's a recruit, they (the mods) don't leave any info on them on the main board until they send in the LOI. just the nature of the beast. I'm actually surprised it stayed on the main board for as long as it did.  :2cents

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Good grief .... A redirect post is over there. THIS is the board for ALL prospects and potential recruit info, high or low profile ... and one reason for moving it was this place is a wealth of information on recruiting and maybe some over there may not be aware of it.

WOW ... Sorry if you were offended.

i guess there are MANY of us who dont go thru all 9 "sub" boards on this site.

we are old school i guess.  but the main reason why this board grew from nothing to what it is now is because of the people who made information easy to find.  especially important info.

and yes, i know it was "old" news but it was a new development in that he declared (on facebook anyways) that he was coming to USF. 

considering his status as a recruit and the position he plays...i think it was worthy of being on the main board.  it has nothing to do with it being my post its just that i noticed it gone (i'm sure it  happens quite often but i dont notice it because i dont visit the board 7 times a day like i use to when it was not run by the post nazis.)

i know i am not the only long time member to notice this trend.  obviously brad has moved on to other areas of his life and cant spend as much time on here as he used to but i just wish he would of gave the keys to people who had the usf online community best interests in mind.  not their own power trips.

it wouldnt hurt anything for an annoucement of this magnitude to stay on the main board for atleast 48 hours or so.  but what do i know, im just whining.....

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

"post Nazi's" now there's an interesting metaphor. Guy's who murdered million's of people, tried to conquer the world and committed heinous atrocities vs.  a moderator who moved your post to it's appropriate location. Nice.

"post Nazi's" now there's an interesting metaphor. Guy's who murdered million's of people, tried to conquer the world and committed heinous atrocities vs.  a moderator who moved your post to it's appropriate location. Nice.

ive only seen about 5 or 6 posts from you but i can clearly tell you arent even worth the back and forth but let me just say...nazis has pretty much transcended the world of who they were in germany.

it is a reference made in many cases in pop culture to someone overzealous or irrational.  aka soup nazi, etc.

just wanted to go on the record and say that i really dont think triple b is anywhere close to hitler and his bunch. 

carry on with your life.

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

we are old school i guess.  but the main reason why this board grew from nothing to what it is now is because of the people who made information easy to find.  especially important info.

and yes, i know it was "old" news but it was a new development in that he declared (on facebook anyways) that he was coming to USF. 

considering his status as a recruit and the position he plays...i think it was worthy of being on the main board.  it has nothing to do with it being my post its just that i noticed it gone (i'm sure it  happens quite often but i dont notice it because i dont visit the board 7 times a day like i use to when it was not run by the post nazis.)

i know i am not the only long time member to notice this trend.  obviously brad has moved on to other areas of his life and cant spend as much time on here as he used to but i just wish he would of gave the keys to people who had the usf online community best interests in mind.  not their own power trips.

it wouldnt hurt anything for an annoucement of this magnitude to stay on the main board for atleast 48 hours or so.  but what do i know, im just whining.....

Slow day Matt??  ::)

• Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

The announcement will stay on the Main Board for awhile ... If it gets pushed too far down, too quick, I'll bump it back up... Meanwhile, people will be able to see what other fine student athletes have verbally said they want to play for us.

Slow day Matt??  ::)

just want to make a point before things get too busy around here.

as for my original post, in the short time it was on the main board notice a few people commented on it who have not commented on anything on this board before. 

meaning, it was news to them and very few members actually visit any other board but this main board.

i understand the need for moderation i am just asking for it not to just be black and white but have some rational thinking involved.

Archived