• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Trib: Eveld trying to stay grounded

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

BJ could run the Toro Loco.

Guest nybullsfan

BJD is going to be very exciting to watch running the Loco Toro next year!

It will make us very hard to game-plan for.

The future is bright!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

why shouldnt he stay grounded

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I like what I've heard from the kid since Saturday and hes going to really have to step up his play in a couple of days.  Uconn is going to come out stack the box and try to force Eveld to beat us. Hopefully he can make enough plays to make them play us honestly and protect the football.  Competition for BJ, Gunsby, and the recruits coming in is only good for the team. 

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I'm not sure if there is a sweeter feeling than the one I had Saturday. I'm sitting in a sports pub in SE FL. About 20 UM fans, me, a guy rooting for MI and a band of drunken OSU fans. After watching BJ's 1st half play, I was terrified. When Bobby came in I knew that we were gonna win this thing. His poise on the field far outweighed his experience. When BJ gets in a "state" he starts forcing the issue. Bobby showed none of that in his whole appearance. He was much better than the stats reflected and by the 4th Qtr the Miami fans grew quieter and quieter. After the win, they came up and thanked me because they knew that this would be the straw that broke Randy Shannon's back. It would have been great to have been cheering with you guys in Tampa, but man this was sweet.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

I'm not sure if there is a sweeter feeling than the one I had Saturday. I'm sitting in a sports pub in SE FL. About 20 UM fans, me, a guy rooting for MI and a band of drunken OSU fans. After watching bj daniels 1st half play, I was terrified. When Bobby came in I knew that we were gonna win this thing. His poise on the field far outweighed his experience. When BJ gets in a "state" he starts forcing the issue. Bobby showed none of that in his whole appearance. He was much better than the stats reflected and by the 4th Qtr the Miami fans grew quieter and quieter. After the win, they came up and thanked me because they knew that this would be the straw that broke Randy Shannon's back. It would have been great to have been cheering with you guys in Tampa, but man this was sweet.

So why weren't you at the stadium if you were in SE Florida? ???

Archived