• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN Sources: Randy Shannon fired.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

I just heard Richt too but why would he leave Georgia?

Because he's on the Hot Seat! While he has won an average of 10 games per, he hasn't put the Dogs in the Big Game once. With rivals schools such as Bama, Florida, LSU, Auburn all either played in the Big Game or are about too since Richt has been at Georgia, just being good isn't going to cut it in the SEC. Fact is he has had the talent over the years to win a National title but always find a way to lose the game(s) that could put the Bulldogs over the top. They finished 6-6 this season and you better believe it is in his best interest to look for work else where. I promise his agent is putting his name out there for the Hurricanes' job and probably any other job at a good school.

If Richt is still at Georgia next season he can ill afford another poor start or he won't make it to the month of November.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

even if they had pulled out a victory, I think he was getting the axe anyway

but it does feel good to think we had something to do with it

• Content Count:  21,142
  • Days Won:  39

I am still kind of bummed that Bowden got fired like that, but I do enjoy that we get Big 3 coaches fired.  Let's take out Urb next!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

as he should have been. He has done nothing for that program.

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

nothing for their football program...but he has turned around their thug culture and made those players better men. too bad the fans only care about championships. shannon is a good person and has gone through many many hardships in his life. i hope he goes to a smaller program away from the spot light and leads a MAC or CUSA team into prominence.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

nothing for their football program...but he has turned around their thug culture and made those players better men. too bad the fans only care about championships. shannon is a good person and has gone through many many hardships in his life. i hope he goes to a smaller program away from the spot light and leads a MAC or CUSA team into prominence.

Well the leader of a football program must win games. Do you want a guy to come to USF and lose but make the players better men? I couldn't care less about the character of the team. JUST WIN BABY.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

tubberville

bowden

shannon

boom

Guest nybullsfan

This.

Shannon made a HUGE difference in those young men's lives. Shortsighted, win-at-all-costs mentality says "bring back the thugs"!

Sad.

Archived