• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs. Liberty game thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

**** I was gonna put Anderson leading scorer

Seven points for him already ties a season high, according to the USF Athletics twitter feed.

he's averaging like 13 points a game. whoever posted that on the usf athletics twitter is wrong.

Yeah you're right, now that I think about it he had like 15 against SFNY in the second game. Maybe they messed up and meant in the first half or something.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

I did put him as leading scorer, he needs to start burying more

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Several times we have broke the press and had 2 on 1 opportunities and Heath has the guys pull the ball back out to set up in halfcourt. This **** is so annoying to point I can't wait until 2 years from now when Woolard gets it right.

Every team is going to press us knowing we never make them pay. Also I can't wait until the Bulls match up with BYU and don't underSTAN Heath will try and beat them at their own game.

I honestly don't know how people go watch USF games, especially this year. It's hard to watch on TV.

• Content Count:  5,881

Several times we have broke the press and had 2 on 1 opportunities and Heath has the guys pull the ball back out to set up in halfcourt. This **** is so annoying to point I can't wait until 2 years from now when Woolard gets it right.

Every team is going to press us knowing we never make them pay. Also I can't wait until the Bulls match up with BYU and don't underSTAN Heath will try and beat them at their own game.

I honestly don't know how people go watch USF games, especially this year. It's hard to watch on TV.

Have noticed the same thing. Makes no sense to me.

IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN!

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

15 pt lead at half yay team

• Content Count:  5,881

Another embarrassing crowd. Not that people want to watch Liberty and with thanksgiving coming, but student turnout for basketball unfortunately has sucked.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Have noticed the same thing. Makes no sense to me.

IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN!

I know even though they scored(barely), the BE and pretty much all the better teams that are coming up have the speed and strength to make it hard for USF to score in the halfcourt. We have to take every opportunity we have the advantage on to attempt to score. Also by attacking we draw fouls on the opposing team as well. The way Heath has his team playing the Bulls will have to knock down double figure 3 pointers per game to have a chance to stay in it. Frankly that's the only way we are leading a pitiful Liberty team at the half.

Archived