• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What is USF getting for the UM game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

The 2005 game was part of a two-game home-and-home series, with the return game in 2009. The second game was moved to Thanksgiving week when four games were added to the deal to carry the series through 2013. As has been mentioned here, in home-and-home contracts, there isn't any kind of uneven payout. The visiting school gets a small check to offset travel costs, but it's the same the other way.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

good publicity and opportunity of a lifetime

holtz understands significance

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

good publicity and opportunity of a lifetime

holtz understands significance

Can you possibly be that dumb ?  I mean really ?  Really waterboy ?  really ?  This series was signed long before Holtz came here.

Guest nybullsfan

I'm going to go out on  limb here and finish the sentence. Steve, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

"holtz understands (the) significance" of playing well and winning a couple of the remaining games.

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

I'm going to go out on  limb here and finish the sentence. Steve, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

"holtz understands (the) significance" of playing well and winning a couple of the remaining games.

I am sure this is where he was going but was distracted while shooping

• Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

A  win helps with tri county recruiting...especially  Dade.

Guest nybullsfan

I'ma gonna go out on another limb here and say maybe dabull80 was distracted while hating?

And BTW, speaking of shooping, where is Big Shoop these days? I can't remember seeing any of his posts in a while...

Archived