• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

student section

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

Stampede makes it seem like you are oging to be running around the concourse, which if that is the case more power to ya

Couple of suggestions after looking up bullfighting terms:

Something involving the word Barreras: fence encircling the bull ring, also first row of seats  or Plaza Del toros: Bullring

http://www.idealspain.com/Pages/Information/Bullfighting.htm

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

How about Toro(s) Caliente?

After all, that is HOT's "signature piece" as we have been told at the last 30 home FB games.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Stampede makes it seem like you are oging to be running around the concourse, which if that is the case more power to ya

Couple of suggestions after looking up bullfighting terms:

Something involving the word Barreras: fence encircling the bull ring, also first row of seats  or Plaza Del toros: Bullring

http://www.idealspain.com/Pages/Information/Bullfighting.htm

Again, in bull fighting, the bull usually loses.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

Again, in bull fighting, the bull usually loses.

well what else is there bullriding?  not much better

I already suggested Bullpen but apparently that's too logical

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Why don't we call up Toro Lawn Mowers and see if they want naming rights on the Dome?

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

That'd work too.   ;D

How about PMSBull?

OK, someone with "UCF" in their screen name is going to suggest names for me?  But you know, you're right, RMC has done a great job of creating a buzz around this team.  People are flocking to these games.  I must be crazy, that student section is packed with  "TENS" of fans who love to make noise while we're shooting FT's and are quiet when the other team has the ball on O.

Mr. ucf eats it and mr. scbull  I'm not really brave  enough to write personal insults on a sports internet message board as you guys are, so I'll leave it at that. 

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

OK, someone with "UCF" in their screen name is going to suggest names for me?  But you know, you're right, RMC has done a great job of creating a buzz around this team.  People are flocking to these games.  I must be crazy, that student section is packed with  "TENS" of fans who love to make noise while we're shooting FT's and are quiet when the other team has the ball on O.

Mr. ucf eats it and mr. scbull  I'm not really brave  enough to write personal insults on a sports internet message board as you guys are, so I'll leave it at that. 

Hey PMSBull:

Last May, you posted this:

http://www.thebullspen.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=news;action=display;num=1085002895;start=35#35

"Year 1 was a bust.  That leaves RMC 2 years to pull out of this funk.  When that time comes, remember who was driving this bus."

Now the hoops program is showing definite signs of life and a turnaround largely due to RMC's focus on team play, I guess you have to change your tune to something else?  And why not attendance?  Except some posters on here reported that 3100 or so were at the UAB game.

So what do you ***** about next when RMC wins 18-20 games next year and we average over 4000 per game?  His tie?

You're a clown.  Support your team or don't support them, but don't tear down what's being built because you don't like the man wearing the tie on the sidelines.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  594

I was not aware the Corral was already taken.

"The chute" is an idea i like, that I'm not sure how could be implemented. I really want to play up the rodeo references, being from the country as I am.

Please, no Herd references. I am glad that the Thundering Herd are finally leaving my life after this year, and would like to keep it that way.

So, I guess it's "Bull Pen." We need a cheer about sending opponents "out to pasture."

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Hey PMSBull:

Last May, you posted this:

http://www.thebullspen.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=news;action=display;num=1085002895;start=35#35

"Year 1 was a bust.  That leaves RMC 2 years to pull out of this funk.  When that time comes, remember who was driving this bus."

Now the hoops program is showing definite signs of life and a turnaround largely due to RMC's focus on team play, I guess you have to change your tune to something else?  And why not attendance?  Except some posters on here reported that 3100 or so were at the UAB game.

So what do you ***** about next when RMC wins 18-20 games next year and we average over 4000 per game?  His tie?

You're a clown.  Support your team or don't support them, but don't tear down what's being built because you don't like the man wearing the tie on the sidelines.

I'm a clown...riiiiiight:

Improvement.  Let's see.  We lost to UAB by 1 point last year at the dome.  We lost to UAB by 1 point this year at the dome.  Yup you're right again.  I like the direction this thing is going.

Definite signs of life.  lol!  By beating some of the worst teams in CBB?  By losing to some pretty average/below average teams??  Why would I "change my tune" about how bad this team is?  Because we're not 7-20?  

Your misconception that this team is somehow "improved" and is "oh so scrappy" is based on the fact that they were so pathetic last season.  Moral victories suck.  If you like them go to ucf.  You already have that school in your screenname so you're half way there.  

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Bullpen implies that the rowdiest of the rowdy students are all concentrated in one place, cheering on the Bulls.