• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What USF Fans Could Learn From Louisville Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

Welcome to Tampa home of the fair-weather fan.  How many season ticket holders on the Bulls home side do not show up for games.  It is pathetic.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

We win a game ON THE ROAD, and yet this SAME ARGUMENT comes up.

This board never quits. ::)

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I disagree that we c

Standing is different than making noise. I can clap and scream my head off while sitting which I do so I don't **** off the people sitting behind me who are also clapping and screaming.

You can make more noise standing.  You can get more lung expansion standing

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Are you so young you don't get it???

Does the team know if I am standing or not? I said I make as much noise sitting as standing.

**** off.

Dude.... respectfully... you're full of ****.... and I have 80k+ people in Jordan Hare and almost every other OCS in the country that prove it... You can be twice as loud when your standing because you can get more air in your lungs.

And yes... the team does know if your standing or not... I sit in Row B and they do take looks up in the crowd.... If you can't admit that OCS schools such as those in the SEC and ACC and even schools like Rutgers, Cincinnati and WVU have a better atmosphere then you're either stupid or in denial....  ::)

Edit... this isn't about getting an OCS... that won't be the solution... it's about building a passionate fan base for our team... right now many of the seats on the sidelines are just there to be there... it's going to take decades to build that kind of fan base.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Good post.... not a single person at Jordan Hare has sat down either... I'm getting to the point though where I don't ever think we'll be able to have that kind of atmosphere while we're at RJS...

Why not.  Pitt plays at Heinz field and there is a college atmosphere there.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

Good post.... not a single person at Jordan Hare has sat down either... I'm getting to the point though where I don't ever think we'll be able to have that kind of atmosphere while we're at RJS...

I concur 110%

We need our own stadium on campus if we want this type of atmosphere. RJS while it is awesome and comfortable, its too far from campus and has constrictive rules.

You know, it's really sad that so many seem to allow this to ruin their gameday experience ... Hopefully you all will be able to muddle through our pathetic game days until we can build that OCS.

It's not the rules or the where the stadium is located that makes it a "horrible" atmosphere, it's the makeup of the fanbase and only time will "correct" that problem ...

I agree. Location shouldn't make a difference as to how the fans cheer. I think we just need to get to the point where our games are better attended and that will help the fanbase.

• Content Count:  958

:deadhorse

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

Why not.  Pitt plays at Heinz field and there is a college atmosphere there.

Truthfully an OCS will not change ANYTHING, ppl will be just the same, sitting, ******** and moaning

Guest nybullsfan

Does the team know if I am standing or not? I said I make as much noise sitting as standing.

**** off.

Dude.... respectfully... you're full of ****.... and I have 80k+ people in Jordan Hare and almost every other OCS in the country that prove it... You can be twice as loud when your standing because you can get more air in your lungs.

And yes... the team does know if your standing or not... I sit in Row B and they do take looks up in the crowd.... If you can't admit that OCS schools such as those in the SEC and ACC and even schools like Rutgers, Cincinnati and WVU have a better atmosphere then you're either stupid or in denial....  ::)

Edit... this isn't about getting an OCS... that won't be the solution... it's about building a passionate fan base for our team... right now many of the seats on the sidelines are just there to be there... it's going to take decades to build that kind of fan base.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. ANOTHER drunken catfight!!!

IMO, it's not about the stadium location, it's about who is in it. If you wanna sit, stay at home and sit in front of your TV.

Football Stadiums are for jumping screaming yelling. You only sit when you're about to faint and need a short break.

And you NEVER say "Down in front" at a football game. (And yes, there should be special seating areas for those who cannot stand, but that will always be a small % of the overall, so let's not use this as justification, OK?)

Go Bulls!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

**** off.

Yeah, the team can see you because you are in the second row. If they are looking at me it would be a huge problem.

Archived