• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

U Conn pulls the upset over Pitt

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  521
  • Days Won:  0

its not really an upset, because our conference is so bad.. but yea, i actually think they ARE gonna win.

there is no one that is scary in our conference.  its completely wide open.  go uconn (for tonight)

• Content Count:  151

Can they?  Sure... but only if Pitt keeps helping them out with turnovers.  I'm not watching the game but based on the stats I'm seeing it looks like Pittburg's only problem is the interceptions.  Other than the 2 picks it looks like Pitt should be killing them as we would expect.

We need a loss for Pitt so I'll keep my fingers crossed that the second half is a deadlock or more mistakes from Pitt.  I wouldn't expect UConn to suddenly start looking great, so that is all we can hope for.

• Content Count:  640

Look at the numbers. UCONN's defense could win this game for them. Pitt's running game is getting stuffed. Jordan Todman is keeping the UCONN offense alive, but if Pitt can't get some momentum on offense they're toast.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

We need Pitt to lose.

I'd say they got a chance of sniffing up into the top 25 if they can win (convincingly) till they play us.  Ideally I'd rather see them come in a bit more respected, obviously we need to losses out of them.  But realistically, the way we have played this season, I think any talk of conference championships just feels silly.  THough I realize it has more to do with how poor the rest of our conference is than how good we have played.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

We need Pitt to lose.

I'd say they got a chance of sniffing up into the top 25 if they can win (convincingly) till they play us.  Ideally I'd rather see them come in a bit more respected, obviously we need to losses out of them.  But realistically, the way we have played this season, I think any talk of conference championships just feels silly.  THough I realize it has more to do with how poor the rest of our conference is than how good we have played.

We're still in the race, we've got 3 of our hardest games out of the way, Rutgers, Cincy on the road, and WVU on the road.  We can still win the big east, we could be only one game back after tonight.

We need Pitt to lose.

They won't sniff the Top 25 because they beat U Conn tonight... the only game before they play us.  The Big East has no respect... I'd rather Pitt lose so we have a better chance of winning the Big East than worry about whether Pitt will be higher than #35 when we play them next week.

• Content Count:  151

I'd rather end up in second place in the conference and get a better bowl game than beat a Pitt team that is barely in the top 25.  I doubt they'd even make it into the rankings with an *** whooping on UConn anyways.

• Content Count:  958

I do not think so... Frazer can't throw worth a bag of peanuts...team is to one dimensional and Pitt  now has the the lead and momentum

Archived