• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will fri nights hoops game be televised

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I doubt it. If anything it would be it would be on Bright House. Just be there ;-) I will

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

ESPN 3 is my guess. Doesn't the ESPN have the contract to televise every game, or is it just the Big East conference games?

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Lame... no wonder USF basketball is not drawing larger crowds... EVERY game should be on tv or on the net.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Lame... no wonder USF basketball is not drawing larger crowds... EVERY game should be on tv or on the net.

I agree.  I really have wanted to get more into USF basketball since graduating, but there's just no outlet to watch games when your out of town.  I feel very alienated going to games down the stretch as I can't identify any of the players.

USF needs to grab BHSN by the horns and put our games on the tube.  I'm glad they televise High School football games and all, but D1 basketball should trump that every time.

You can't complain about the fans if you don't do anything to hold the fans attention.  Getting tickets to fans for an isolated game is fine, but getting fans to follow the entire season on TV would do a far better job.

Archived