• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lady Bulls in BE Soccer Final vs. WVU on Sunday

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,642
  • Days Won:  29

Less than 2 minutes regulation.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunburned

Man it would be sweet to be there in show of support. Those who have never attended a soccer event should really try and get out to on. Much more enjoyable in person then watching it on TV. Something like car and horse racing.

Tried it, tried it again and again, both men's and women's and really never got into it.  Uncomfortable aluminum benches, even bought USF seat cushions and they really didn't help.  The new soccer stadium should help, because the track in the current stadium, puts the field too far away, but unless they put backs on the seats, I won't be attending many if any games in the future.  I watched the game today, and my private box with all the amenities made it more enjoyable.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

Man it would be sweet to be there in show of support. Those who have never attended a soccer event should really try and get out to on. Much more enjoyable in person then watching it on TV. Something like car and horse racing.

Tried it, tried it again and again, both men's and women's and really never got into it.  Uncomfortable aluminum benches, even bought USF seat cushions and they really didn't help.  The new soccer stadium should help, because the track in the current stadium, puts the field too far away, but unless they put backs on the seats, I won't be attending many if any games in the future.   I watched the game today, and my private box with all the amenities made it more enjoyable.

Just stand behind the keeper with the Goalmouths, can't get any closer than in their heads!!! (we bring'em to tears, both women and MEN!!!)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

don't have brighthouse; any updates?

I know this is after the fact but Channel 1137 on BH is CBSS and not exclusive .... Would need cabke or satellite, though.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

A few of us went to TIA to Welcome the Girls home

39544_1693837344176_1185061493_31953196_415035_n.jpg

Nice, if I lived closer I would had joined y'all...

Archived