• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rashawn Scott WR- Melbourne Central Catholic

Guest AstroBull

Isn't Geno Smith from over on that side of the state?  Would have been nice if the USF visit was after the WVU visit ... if it's right, he'll commit to us.  Pretty much out of our hands at this point. 

Geno is a Broward County guy. Lot more than a lot of road between those two locations.

Broward, Brevard. Its close enough.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Weekend forecast for Morgantown. nyuk, nyuk nyuk.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.

Saturday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 33.

Could be some FL guys might like this - I think someone mentioned something to this effect in another thread, but don't underestimate the newness and excitement of freezing weather, snow, sleet, etc.

Before I moved here, I hadn't seen snow fall since I was 10 years old (moved here when I was 27) and after last weeks 7" of snowfall and subsequent snowing-in at the house, I've had my fill.  Some of these guys that are born and raised in central/south FL may love the experience of the weather up there. 

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

#USF coach will be visiting with WR Rashawn Scott today. He took an OV to USF last week, he's expected to visit #WVU this weekend.

4:02 PM 1/18/2010

Looks like they feel him not leaning towards USF...trying to lure him back in or sure him up?

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

#USF coach will be visiting with WR Rashawn Scott today. He took an OV to USF last week, he's expected to visit #WVU this weekend.

Looks like they feel him not leaning towards USF...trying to lure him back in or sure him up?

Some WVU posters have mentioned that his mom would like to see him stay in Florida. If that's the case, then she might be very helpful at an in home vist. Also, we need to know whether to schedule any other visits for this weekend, because there are probably other wrs who would be ready to commit to USF. Scott needs to know that by going to WVU we might not have a scholarship left for him. It's a two way street.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

Some WVU posters have mentioned that his mom would like to see him stay in Florida. If that's the case, then she might be very helpful at an in home vist. Also, we need to know whether to schedule any other visits for this weekend, because there are probably other wrs who would be ready to commit to USF. Scott needs to know that by going to WVU we might not have a scholarship left for him. It's a two way street.

I imagine the visit might have been prompted by the fact that he had to leave early for his BB game over the weekend. They might not have gotten all the time with him that they wanted and might not have gotten to express how interested in him that we are. Rashawn, no offense to other WR's that we are pursuing, but you are the man right now. Cross that cow country and find a 2nd home in Tampa. I started my college career in Melbourne(FIT) and finished it in Tampa. It's a great combination ya know, East Coast, West Coast.

USFBullsEYE

Melbourne (Fla.) wide receiver Rashawn Scott was just paid a visit by USF wide receivers coach Phil McGeoghan and QB coach Peter Vaas.

about 4 hours ago via web from Boca Ciega, FL

Also...

Belle Glade (Fla.) WR Davonte Allen is on schedule to take official to USF this weekend after official to West Virginia this past weekend.

about 7 hours ago via web from Boca Ciega, FL

http://twitter.com/USFBullsEYE

According to a WVU poster, Scott is visiting them. It's also TEN DEGREES at the moment.   :o

Posted: Today 8:44 PM

Stadium lights on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live by the stadium. Stadium lights on all evening. Hope recruits enjoying 10 degree temps. and snow.

According to a WVU poster, Scott did not commit to them on his visit.  ;D

Mangtangeer

Global Moderator

Hall of Fame

Re: Football Recruiting for 2011

« Reply #9124 on: Today at 04:34:56 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Aph, not that it's much of a surprise but Rashawn Scott is on his way home to Florida and didn't commit.

Guessing ISYN will have more detail later on. 

Just like with USF, Scott left WVU early. Probably another BB game.

From a WVU board:

jphernan1

Re: Football Recruiting for 2011

« Reply #9206 on: Today at 11:38:05 AM » 

Quote from: applesauce on Today at 10:54:24 AM

"buzz?"  Care to share?  All I've heard is that one big-time recruit cut his visit short, one important DL recruit is struggling to maintain his commitment, another commit has switched to marshall, and our coaching staff is at each other's throat. 

I'd like some positive stuff.

all im saying is that Rashawn Scott trip wasnt cut short, it was planned for him to leave on saturday.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Love the sound of this. Rashawn you and USF are a perfect match. East Coast.......

RivalsCNee Chris Nee

Melbourne (Fla.) Melbourne Central Catholic WR Rashawn Scott visited #WVU this weekend. Still think he likes #USF more from talking.

Archived