• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stevie Weatherford videos?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Land O'Lakes finally faced a quick, aggressive defense last night and Stevie had a long night.

They lost to Pasco.

what did his stats look like?

bad

2int i believe

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

The game was on in the bar along with the USF game. One int was definitely a bad play by Weatherford. His WR also didn't help him out with a costly fumble when they were driving.

He lead them back to within 6 points and they didn't do much after that.

I saw some good things from him and things you'd expect from a kid playing in HS. He will turn out to be a very good player.

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

I was very disappointed in Stevie...that game illustrated that he has not worked on his game enough since last season.  He was told to get stronger, work on mechanics, relax in pocket....work on a few things and he just reverted back to old habits, and aside from the fact if he's 175lbs soaking wet I'd be shocked.

I was a big advocate but this was the only managable test Stevie faced thus far and didn't step up to the challenge...but what's worse was he looked like Stevie from a year ago as if he never spent an ounce of time heeding the coaching and advice he received in the off-season.

Let's see what he does this weekend against Sunlake, another test and Sunlake is 6-0 right now too.  This one is a border war so it's for bragging rights too.  Let me see if the Pasco game was an anomoly.  I sure hope so.

Archived