• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Would You Prefer...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

To win the three games, go to the St. Pete Bowl and lose to UCF or not make a bowl game at all?

Although I don't think we'd lose to them, that wasn't an option so I'll have to go with no bowl at all ... Why have us play a game we know we'll lose?

same thoughts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

It's typically how it's done. 

The same would have been done had he taken over an 0-12 program.  Except, he took over a program that was at least moderately successful and allegedly full of talent, yet not "well coached" according to many.  Leavitt was an underachiever some said.  So we'll see.

Would you compare to something else other than the status of the team he took over? 

I'll compare Skip's first 6 games in his 13 year. That is a fair comparison. Hell, I'll compare Skip's first 6 in his 4th year.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

The same would have been done had he taken over an 0-12 program.  Except, he took over a program that was at least moderately successful and allegedly full of talent, yet not "well coached" according to many.  Leavitt was an underachiever some said.  So we'll see.

Would you compare to something else other than the status of the team he took over? 

I'll compare Skip's first 6 games in his 13 year. That is a fair comparison. Hell, I'll compare Skip's first 6 in his 4th year.

I really shouldn't respond, but you just go ahead and do that.   ::) ::)

I have such a hard time resisting the silliness sometimes.  Yeah Skip's 13th year would be a fair comparison if he were building a program from scratch. 

Thanks for the laugh.  I'll leave you to discuss.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I really shouldn't respond, but you just go ahead and do that.   ::) ::)

I have such a hard time resisting the silliness sometimes.  Yeah Skip's 13th year would be a fair comparison if he were building a program from scratch. 

Thanks for the laugh.  I'll leave you to discuss.

Silliness?? I notice how you "conveniently" ignored the 2nd half of my post. You know, the NOT so silly 4 year period, when Skip pretty much has all of his own recruits playing in his system. Too sily for you, or too fair of a comparison?

Archived