• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Question for USF fans concerning Skip & Daniels

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

First off, good luck to you guys tonight.  Should be another nail biter as usual between both teams.  You guys just seem to have our number.  I think whoever wins the turnover battle tonight wins the game.

My question...for tonight's game, do you think Skip has Daniels play more the way he did last year against WVU seeing how successful he was in that game or do you think he'll stay the course in trying to transform him more into a pocket QB who has the ability to evade pressure when needed?

Obviously, I'm hoping either WVU or Skip does a great job of keeping him in the pocket.  If he beats WVU with his arm, rather than his feet and arm, then so be it.  Good luck guys.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I think Skip and Fitch let BJ off the leash tonight, there have been comments by CSH in the media to suggest this is the case. 

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I think Skip has to let B.J. make plays the way he did last season. It's become apparent that making B.J. a pocket passer is not going to work and if we're going to have a successful season record wise, then we'll have to take the regins off of Daniels.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I think BJ has some more inside runs this game, a little more like last year. However, he does not have carlton mitchell to throw those bombs too, and Bogan will likely be double covered the whole game so I also dont think he has the talent around him like he did last year when he put up those stats

• Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

Lots of Zone reads tonight

I cry a single tear.  Unless it works.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

First off, good luck to you guys tonight.  Should be another nail biter as usual between both teams.  You guys just seem to have our number.

Many no longer consider history an accurate predictor of the future.

We'll have to wait and see if the Bulls have it in them to win.

Archived