• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The good news is

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,059
  • Days Won:  469

We didn't have to close the board to non-members or take other actions to stop the server from crashing. 

A loss to Syracuse last year would have been like the loss to Cincinnati, WVU or Pitt last year.  Even though all of them were ranked.  People lost their freaking minds last year in that "mid season collapse" and we had to take action to slow the board activity to avoid a crash.

Now it seems fewer care or expectations have dropped significantly.  The volume of page views doesn't come close to last season - nor does the vitriol.

We might be able to downgrade the server!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

We didn't have to close the board to non-members or take other actions to stop the server from crashing. 

A loss to Syracuse last year would have been like the loss to Cincinnati, WVU or Pitt last year.  Even though all of them were ranked.  People lost their freaking minds last year in that "mid season collapse" and we had to take action to slow the board activity to avoid a crash.

Now it seems fewer care or expectations have dropped significantly.  The volume of page views doesn't come close to last season - nor does the vitriol.

Does that mean I can ask for my donation to TBP back?

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

No one on thebullspen is a USF coach

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Only if the board was originally a republican board then changed to Independent.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

No one on thebullspen is a USF coach

You're assuming Skip Holtz doesn't post here under an alias. I have it on good authority he posts here using the name "smazza" though!

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

ive made a conscious effort to not blow this place up after a loss

Only if the board was originally a republican board then changed to Independent.

Actually, we could have had a republican board, then switched to a democratic board.  People would ask for their donations back, but instead the money would be spread across the lesser board members, a re-distribution of sorts.    :)

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

tacky

with losing peopl will continue to lose interest

this slope started a couple of years ago

tacky

with losing peopl will continue to lose interest

this slope started a couple of years ago

You're calling me tacky?  Really?  Dude, all of your mirrors must be broken.

And at least I can ask for my donation back, BECAUSE I DONATED.  You'd be in a similar position if you had donated to the Board too.... 

But I am sure Bulliever knew my post was facetious.  I know you didn't, but then again, right over the head... 

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Take it easy on smazza, his favorite team took a tough loss this weekend, and he's not his usually sharp self. And with Cal and Oregon on the horizon, things aren't looking up for his Fightin' Kiffins.  >:D

Archived