• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Its a new Holtz era!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

OK, it's unacceptable.

It happened. Deal with it. Let it go.

Move on. It's time to look forward to WVU anyway.

No way - the message boards would be empty and what fun would that be.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

This guy is a friggin joke of a coach!

Great job Judy with your witch hunt.

I would have to say at this time that I am a leading critic of the new regime but don't you think your comments are a tad extreme? ???

Mission9 - I actualy laughed out loud when I read that one.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The offense, because of one player right now, is not executing.

I guess we're going to beat this dead horse until we win, or BJ is replaced ... but, bottom line, he was not the only player on offense commiting potential game changing errors. His were just the most glaring.

It's amazing that people dont see this, or don't want to see this.....  I saw quite a few times where blitzing defenders got free runs at BJ on saturday, WR's dropping balls they got both hands on, a few times where RB's missed holes, and no plays to counter act a blitz happy scheme.  The offense as a unit failed on Saturday from every position group up to the offensive coordinator.  To blame Saturday on one player you would have just had to stare at BJ and already have come to the conclusion that no matter which way the offense goes it's on him.  This board has some serious confirmation bias going on.  

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

This guy is a friggin joke of a coach!

Great job Judy with your witch hunt.

I would have to say at this time that I am a leading critic of the new regime but don't you think your comments are a tad extreme? ???

Mission9 - I actualy laughed out loud when I read that one.

While meant to amuse there is a serious side to it.  Under the previous coach I felt like I could not question anything they did since the haters were sure to pile on and take extreme positions.  I refused to be part of that. I think I can be critical of what is going on and at the same time hope the team enjoys success!  I hope (I know in vain) to control any haters of the new coach. 

Archived