• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

grothe was better than bj

smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

While i think Grothe might have had a slight edge in field vision his decision making was poor even when he was a senior. Daniels accuracy is relatively on par with Grothe except in the short passing game. Lets not forget Grothe 52 TD's and 44 INT's in his career which is quite bad. Both have their positives and negatives but BJ has a higher ceiling than Grothe ever had and with coaches who seem smarter it should translate into Daniels play. Give it time he is still a RS Sophmore in a new system going on his 3rd offensive coordinator. He still has 33 games left in his career excluding possible bowl games to prove ya'll wrong.

humans dont have ceilings or floors

that is coach speak

my parents didnt graduate highschool and i am a multimillionare

itis about perfomance

How much do you donate to USF and to this board?  I didn't see "donor" under your name.  I recall you saying you were going to donate to help out TBP.

you need to talk  to brad

i donate a small fortune to various charitiies in la andcaliiforia

i don advertise my donations a that would beadvertising

what is tbp?

please feel free to tell us alll of your donations

TBP is The Bulls Pen.  In case you are not sure what that is, it is the message board you are currently reading.

To donate, you use the "donate" tab on the upper left.  Then you use pay pal  (so it is safe) and you donate.

Then in a few weeks, it will show up as 2010 Donor under the name SMAZZA when you post anything.

I am not asking you to advertise, but to support this board which is paid for by the people who are on here.  I would also recommend you donate to the Alumni association and Athletics association (I have not noticed your name in the past when they list donors).  Just saying......

I think that people who criticize something they are associated, also have an obligation to help whatever it is they criticize.   You use this board, and you criticize USF and USF athletics.  So put your money where your keyboard is.

Well, technically, even though I donate monthly, I'm still listed as a 2009 donor. Could we get a "donor since 2009" tag?

See, I don't mind advertising. I also adopt rescue dogs and have no shame in using a cute baby or a puppy as bait for talking to hot girls. I'm just sayin'...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived