• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No uniform thread yet?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Guys, I tried really hard to keep it quiet this week, but just cannot stand it.  I want our MOJO back, and that means we need OUR helmets back.  Get in the GOLD and we will see better play, every major win has been in gold. 

Section 115 is 100% in favor of Gold. 

Please, Coach Holtz fix this, and watch your success blossom.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

For those of you that spout that white is not one of our colors think about this.  Everywhere, except our gold helmet, when you see the iconic, "U" , it has white on it.  The only place that there is no white, is on our gold helmets.  Almost every poster, t-shirt, hat, etc. has a combo of green, gold, and white.

The funny thing is some of you that don't want the white helmets because white is not one of our colors are okay with black.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

For those of you that spout that white is not one of our colors think about this.  Everywhere, except our gold helmet, when you see the iconic, "U" , it has white on it.  The only place that there is no white, is on our gold helmets.  Almost every poster, t-shirt, hat, etc. has a combo of green, gold, and white.

The funny thing is some of you that don't want the white helmets because white is not one of our colors are okay with black.

?... I would like to see a green U gold helmet, or green helmet with gold U. But yeah whatever like I said I will just accept the fact that we have three school colors now green, gold, and yuck white! We Are Marshall! Lame!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

?... I would like to see a green U gold helmet, or green helmet with gold U. But yeah whatever like I said I will just accept the fact that we have three school colors now green, gold, and yuck white! We Are Marshall! Lame!

I thought that Coach Holtz went back to the green logo on the gold helmet?

Click on the video on this link

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&ATCLID=205002195&DB_OEM_ID=7700

Guest Sunburned

Personally, I'd rather the Bulls wear the gold helmets, but it's not like other schools don't wear/haven't worn white (helmets, pant's - Seasons, not a game or two) when it isn't one of their school's colors.

Examples:

Auburn.gif

Auburn - Orange and Blue

Baylor_OLD4.gif

Baylor - Green and Gold

Florida_OLD6a.gif

Florida -  Orange and Blue

Oklahoma_OLD4.gif

Oklahoma - Crimson and Cream 

Oklahoma_St.gif

Oklahoma State - Orange and Black

Archived