• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just got an Email about "Tents"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  0

We don't use a tent, so this doesn't apply to us. But... I expect that there will be enforcement tomorrow evening. The issue  about having the 10x10s 2' apart, if the other one was the car/party parked next to us is that it is unavoidable. I think the intent of the rule is to prevent stringing 10 footers together with a 6" gap by a single party--if you have enough room to do this... well, I don't know where you're parking, but I suggest you should be concerned.  Frankly, I didn't understand the propane stuff, but if you're running a standard setup and are not in a 100'+ tent, I think you'd be fine.  Hope everyone has a good tailgate and game.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,738

Leave plenty of room between u and the next car when the carnies direct u in

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

This blows and is a good reason why we need an OCS... I doubt the City of Temple Terrace would stoop this low. I also love how they did this right before a game in which it will be raining and people will be crowding under tents and cooking under tents.

I'm tempted to make a blog or website about how much tailgating in Tampa sucks.

• Content Count:  136

What a bunch of crap....Sounds like it's time to these Sock Cuckers out of office.

This blows and is a good reason why we need an OCS... I doubt the City of Temple Terrace would stoop this low. I also love how they did this right before a game in which it will be raining and people will be crowding under tents and cooking under tents.

I'm tempted to make a blog or website about how much tailgating in Tampa sucks.

Well, the campus is in the City of Tampa, so the law TECHNICALLY applies there as well.  So, even an on campus stadium would not technically resolve the issue.

For the record, most colleges require permits for tents... although usually larger than 100 square feet. (Auburn requires permits for tents larger than 399 square feet, or any tent you anchor with stakes - for example http://www.auburn.edu/administration/facilities/organization/building_services/amplifiedsound/guidelines.htm).

People think an on campus stadium will cure all ills... hardly, folks.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

What a bunch of crap....Sounds like it's time to these Sock Cuckers out of office.

The law has been in effect for some years... you act like this is something they just trumped up to piss you off...

FAIL

• Content Count:  1,633

I'm tempted to make a blog or website about how much tailgating in Tampa *****.

You must not have dealt with the City of TT before. Small town ******** at their finest.

When I lived inside of the city limits I had a small, open trailer to pull my ATV's parked in the backyard, hidden behind the house. I was notified that I was in violation of a city code, and that the trailer couldn't be exposed. I then built a little "storage area" for the trailer out of 4x4's and plastic lattice fencing, and again was notified that I was in violation of city code because I didn't get a building permit.

• Content Count:  1,633

We were told to take down the 12x12 we had up two years ago...not a new rule. Definitely a dumb one though.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The law has been in effect for some years... you act like this is something they just trumped up to piss you off...

FAIL

While its not a new law there choice to send it out at the last minute to me means that they are obviously going to have their gestapo out in force tomorrow looking for excuses to give fines to Bulls.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

Move the Bulls to St. Pete. ;D

Archived