• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UF or FSU...who provided a better experience.

usf97

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

both were good crowds and respectabull, had fun at both

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

even tho FSU's campus is "technically" on campus, it really isnt.  you don't see many academic buildings close by, etc.

if we ever build an on campus stadium, it will be like UF's how it will be in the middle of the academic section, because we dont really have an open area in a random corner where they can stick it.

that being said, i like FSU's stadium way more.  also, UF's stadium proves to me that we  have more than enough space on our campus to stick a stadium.

Rick that is not true USF has areas right on Fowler by the closed down Elementary school  or back behind the soccer field, they would have to relocate Tennis but it can be done. 

Riz... all open space adjacent to Fowler ave is already earmarked for buildings... If an OCS is built it will be near where the tennis courts are now sitting... they are schedule to be relocated anyway... I believe adjacent to where the new football practice fields are going.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

would have to go with the Dyslexic Bowl (should be an annual thing instead of thug U imo, adn even give the series the same name).

UF by far. Besides the outcome and the heat, the town and atmosphere are by far better. Not to mention the half empty stadium at FSU doesn't really create a great football environment environment and is kind of a drain.

um yeah, I was there and the Doak was pretty much full as I recalled, we have less at most of our home games.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

would have to go with the Dyslexic Bowl (should be an annual thing instead of thug U imo, adn even give the series the same name).

UF by far. Besides the outcome and the heat, the town and atmosphere are by far better. Not to mention the half empty stadium at FSU doesn't really create a great football environment environment and is kind of a drain.

um yeah, I was there and the Doak was pretty much full as I recalled, we have less at most of our home games.

Missed that one. That's absurd. No way the Doak was half empty for our game. Announced was 83K and there were very few empty seats ... when the game started.

Archived