• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Okay, not to complain, SPT, but....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  236
  • Days Won:  0

It won't matter when we're on the cover of every sports page in America come Sunday.

i lol'd

• Content Count:  1,400

thanks for the info Greg and I know that you don't have anything to do with the Trib. but the story about A.J. Jones had nothing to do with being (or not being) at practice on Thursday. Us USF junkies could care less if it was a story you wrote about a player last week and were just holding out till there was a slow news day, something is better than nothing.

I guess it doesent help that the Trib doesn't have a beat writer right now. (at least until tomorrow)

It just sucks getting the newspaper in the morning going through the sports paper and not seeing a story about USF the day before a big game. actually its sucks any ordinary day that i open up the newspaper without news about the bulls.

Luckally I have the bullspen and Greg's blog to get my fix I don't know what people did before the internet ;D

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

I know most of you aren't subscribers, but you're missing the bigger picture. Today was the first Gators feature we ran this week -- we had a front-page feature on Stephen Bravo-Brown on Tuesday, another on Ryne Giddins on Wednesday, and we'll have a big feature on Skip Holtz and Urban Meyer as the game-day advance. We've had plenty of USF coverage this week; we're covering the Gators as well.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

I know most of you aren't subscribers, but you're missing the bigger picture. Today was the first Gators feature we ran this week -- we had a front-page feature on Stephen Bravo-Brown on Tuesday, another on Ryne Giddins on Wednesday, and we'll have a big feature on Skip Holtz and Urban Meyer as the game-day advance. We've had plenty of USF coverage this week; we're covering the Gators as well.

Read the Times every morning, at least the Sports, online.  That is why I wasn't worried that somehow USF was "forgotten".  Always good articles from you and I think Romano had a column as well this week.

• Content Count:  115

I think both the Trib and the SPT will have plenty of coverage of the game on Sunday as has been mentioned.  Whether or not it's going to be a happy read still remains to be seen.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Greg, I think you have a future as a White House Press Secretary.

• Content Count:  7,043
  • Days Won:  11

I think both the Trib and the SPT will have plenty of coverage of the game on Sunday as has been mentioned.  Whether or not it's going to be a happy read still remains to be seen.

just depends on who you're rooting for  ;)

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Great explanation Greg. 

And yes I do subscribe. 

You do a great job. 

I guess I was just looking for anything usf related before i take off later today.

• Content Count:  115

just depends on who you're rooting for  ;)

Exactly.  We can sit here and make predictions and say this is going to happen and that's going to happen.  But, it's all just b.s. posturing until they play the game. 

Archived