• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls set a record this weekend

SRQ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

for the number of people hoping they win.  Many college football fans fall into the 'whoever's playing the gatuyrds' camp.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Almost an equal number on the other side, you know Gator bandwagon fans across the nation.  These are the same people whose favorite baseball team is the yankees, favorite soccer team is Man U, favorite football team in the 70's was the Cowboys, and in the late 80's/early 90's was the 49'ers.  I think the casual ND fans jumped ship to UF as well.  :D

• Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

Almost an equal number on the other side, you know Gator bandwagon fans across the nation.  These are the same people whose favorite baseball team is the yankees, favorite soccer team is Man U, favorite football team in the 70's was the Cowboys, and in the late 80's/early 90's was the 49'ers.  I think the casual ND fans jumped ship to UF as well.   :D

Rednecks find it hard to make their own decisons. They are easily swayed into liking the popular team at the time.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Walking the dog last night and some random dude stopped me and said he'd be pulling for us because he loves anyone who can beat the Gators.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

Almost an equal number on the other side, you know Gator bandwagon fans across the nation.

Not even close, IMO ... I don't think college sports have near the same bandwagoning appeal as the pro sports.

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

Almost an equal number on the other side, you know Gator bandwagon fans across the nation.  These are the same people whose favorite baseball team is the yankees, favorite soccer team is Man U, favorite football team in the 70's was the Cowboys, and in the late 80's/early 90's was the 49'ers.  I think the casual ND fans jumped ship to UF as well.   :D

Rednecks find it hard to make their own decisons. They are easily swayed into liking the popular team at the time.

hey you racist SOB I'm a redneck, and i make my own decisions, like dropping an acceptance from UF for USF cuz I like the people better, I am actually stubborn, and will stand by my bulls, win or loss, ill be in the stands whistle to whistle.

-jk, it's all cool GO BULLS \m/

Archived