• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OFFICIAL USF - UF Watch Party Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47456448212&v=wall

According to the USF Atlanta alumni chapter facebook page, there is a watch party at a place called The Midway Pub.

www.themidwaypub.com

Thanks guys...much appreciated.  I'll be watching my Gamecocks (hopefully) kick UGA's arse but she'll be there.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, since I dropped off the Pinellas Alumni Board, Others were going to host it... needless to say, it didn't happen the way they'd planned so I've been asked to do it. I'm going to be there representing the "Official" Pinellas County Alumni watch party and do it up right like it used to be.  Ladies and gentleman, Get your mugs ready.   GO BULLS!!!

Mutt my friend you are not going to the Game?  If I would have known I would have made plans for Capogna's?  Everything ok? PM me!

I am not going to game either.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

this usf/la group arranged

i am suppose to go out tonight so i hope i get some sleep before the game

bulls have a shot to beat gators

Guest nybullsfan

We missed you last year, so you'll have to do without me this year as retribution. Have an awesome time and say hi to everybody for me.

GB!!

• Content Count:  2

Hey Bull Fans.....

Come out to one of our 2 great locations in Pinellas County to watch your Bulls take on the Gators on Saturday, 9/11 at 12:21PM.  Door prizes and Alumni discounts on food/drink!

Parties kickoff at 12PM at:

Cop Shop in Oldsmar

--- or ---

Capogna's Dugout in Clearwater  (new contact information:  Alison Hubbard ahubbard75@hotmail.com)

***Note: Hooter's in Tyrone will return October 14th for the WV game, and all remaining away games of the season.

For more information on these events go to www.usfalumni.org/pinellas or www.usfpcac.shutterfly.com.

Go Bulls!

Pinellas County Alumni Chapter

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

T-man, just get your assets to Capogna's tomorrow and I'll buy you a cold one as we cheer the BULLS to victory!

• Content Count:  39

Ready to represent in Orlando.  Doesn't look like there is an Orlando Alumni Association watch party tomorrow, so where shall we Orlando Bulls congregate?  Anyone?...Beuller?

• Content Count:  2,719

I will be at a watch party in section 43 of a little place called THE SWAMP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Go BULLS  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I will be at a watch party in section 43 of a little place called THE SWAMP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Go BULLS  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

We will be at that party with you Gene, in section 45

Archived