• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Offense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75
  • Days Won:  0

Did anyone notice the amount of screen plays were called it was amazing I have never seen that many combined in all the years of USF football!! I hope we throw in some fake screens and what not versus UF and murray should definitely be the starter he has great hand and hits the holes real well:) Well thats just what I saw tonight

• Content Count:  919

Love the new offense.  Beautiful seeing the QB under center so much!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Did anyone notice the amount of screen plays were called it was amazing

Brought a tear to my eye. Very effective play to have.

There was also a nice swing pass to the Rb that we haven't seen since Andre has been here.

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

Stony Brook sure as hell didn't expect it on the first play!

• Content Count:  6

It worked nice against Stony Brook, but those plays don't fly that often in the SEC so they gotta throw a little deeper come the Florida game.  Good to see though they got it in the arsenal.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

It worked nice against Stony Brook, but those plays don't fly that often in the SEC so they gotta throw a little deeper come the Florida game.  Good to see though they got it in the arsenal.

We didn't show much on the offensive side. Very standard, simple  offensive plays.  Expect the play book to open up next week.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I disagree, that is basically Florida's offense and they have held their own in the SEC if I recall.

• Content Count:  1,894

They fared well with teebow. Brantley isnt a good fit for this style offense. I was expecting much more passing to intermediate and deep routes. They were just dumping it to the rb. When that lb doesnt have to worry about the qb taking off anymore it was alittle easier to defend. I expect the back up to start eventually as his role continues to grow much like cincinattis qb situation last year. The kid they had run for the td vs Miami(oh) fits the offense alot better. They even called him "mini teebow"

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I really liked what i saw from the offense except for the offensive line play, especially the guards.  The OL needs to step it up next weekend or the offense will be in serious trouble. 

Archived