• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Students Represent!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

:clap

Great start of the season by the students !

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

we had so much fun in student section. i was front row behind B in "BULLS" in endzone. my friend started a lot of the chants and was keeping the crowd pumped. i was part of 3 "tossing people in air" for every point we scored. i the 38, 45, & 52 and it was TOUGH, lol. i'm just ready to go crazy in Gainesville! BEAT FLORIDA!

Yeah i was part of that crowd too, and i lifted for every one of them, I'm STILL SORE, gotta hit the gym before sat

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

great first game!

lets see more of you at WKU game regardless of outcome in Gainesville.

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

great first game!

lets see more of you at WKU game regardless of outcome in Gainesville.

i will REGARDLESS!

• Content Count:  153
  • Days Won:  0

The students were awesome tonight!  Had to be 8,000 strong with at least 5,000 really into the game, staying at their seats and coordinated cheers, etc.  Great, great job.  Keep it up.  Only issue was they started the wave when we were on offense.

The student section did rock.

The wave is lame, starting the wave when the Bulls have the ball is just plain stupid.  It didn't matter last night, but it could in the future. 

It wasn't just the students, but the fans making noise when the Bulls were going for it on 4th down were embarrassing too.  The last thing the offense needs is it's own fans making noise.  Save your breath for when the opponent has the ball.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

The wave is lame, starting the wave when the Bulls have the ball is just plain stupid.  It didn't matter last night, but it could in the future. 

It wasn't just the students, but the fans making noise when the Bulls were going for it on 4th down were embarrassing too.  The last thing the offense needs is it's own fans making noise.  Save your breath for when the opponent has the ball.

I wasn't going to bring it up, because the student showing was awesome for a Stony Brook, but since someone else did ..... our freaking students have GOT to be smarter than this.

Along the same vein, did the PA system try to start one earlier in the game, also, when we had the ball? Coming out of the bathroom,  I heard the Hawaii 5-0 theme song but didn't see/hear anything else ...

Archived