• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gators vs Miami (OH)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Juggernaught? Or Juggle Nuts? 

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Brantley has a long wind-up, if our DBs don't get beat horribly, they should be able to know where the pass is going for a long time.

Also, nice little tantrum on the dropped deep ball that hung in the air for 30 minutes.

UF will win this game, but, I am liking what I see so far...as far as our Bulls are concerned that is.

• Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

Miami QB threw that ball as if there was 5 people honing in on his position. lol

• Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

WOW, I guess Urban being worried about the team wasn't hype. My sister, FSU alum, would love to see the Gators be beat by the other Miami.

One of the first games I played in NCAA 11 was this game as the Gators to see how strong a team they were. Miami was penetrating th lol. We thought the game was broken, CPU pass rush set too high.  

Hey guys, any way I can change it where after a post I stay in the thread rather than being directed to the sub-forum?

Click [Profile] above then [Look and Layout Preferences] on the left. Look for "Return to topics after posting by default." -- check the box and clck [Change Profile] at the bottom right.

So how can I see what is posted in emails about updates to threads I am watching?

You can't... all you get is notification there was an update.

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

Brantley has a long wind-up, if our DBs don't get beat horribly, they should be able to know where the pass is going for a long time.

Also, nice little tantrum on the dropped deep ball that hung in the air for 30 minutes.

UF will win this game, but, I am liking what I see so far...as far as our Bulls are concerned that is.

I'm thinking the same thing.  I don't know if the OC isn't showing a lot of confidence in Brantley with the playcalling or if they are pulling some punches looking ahead to next to week, but Brantley is not a very impressive at this point.  Miami's defense is a lot slower and far less athletic than ours.  I like our DBs and DLine verus Brantley  :)

Archived